We strive to offer our customers the best possible buying experience by prioritizing flexibility and customer service. We hope we can go above and beyond to reduce your downtime, find the part you are looking for, and ensure the transaction is as easy for our customer as possible. Please review the below terms and conditions and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
1. Warranty –. Items that come with our 1 year warranty include but are not limited to PLCs, HMIs, and Drives. Please see your quotation/invoice for specific product warranty. All warranties are issued by DO Supply Inc., not the manufacturer, and will only be honored by DO Supply Inc. We hope this gives you the peace of mind and confidence to work with us on a regular basis.
2. Returns – If the item is found to be defective within 30 days of the invoice date, a full refund can be issued. If an item is found to be defective through normal use and wear after 30 days but within the 1 year period, the DO Supply Warranty dictates the appropriate course of action. After the 30 day period, DO Supply reserves the right to decide between refund, repair, or replacement with identical product. Because of the high volume of outgoing and incoming shipments on a day to day basis, we unfortunately cannot accept returns on items ordered mistakenly or part numbers ordered incorrectly. If a special exception is approved, a restocking fee will be assessed. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].
3. Exchanges – We offer an exchange credit for most non-working units as a dollar amount off of a current order. This credit takes effect after the defective items are sent in and results in a discount from the original sale price of the item to be purchased. DO Supply reserves the right to not offer an exchange in the case of international buyers where considerations such as shipping costs and customs costs may render the exchange less cost effective.
4. Quote Validity – All quotes are valid for 30 days and are based on total bill of material quoted and product availability. If you have a quote that is past 30 days old, please contact us to find out if the pricing and availability have changed before placing an order. Please note, in the case of Proforma Invoices, the product is not removed from stock until after payment has cleared.
5. Payment – We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Personal Checks for all North American purchases, wire transfers for international orders, and cash for local pickups. If an order is placed and a Proforma Invoice is issued, no guarantee of product availability will be made until the funds are transferred.
6. Shipping – We ship FedEx for most domestic orders. Most international orders will be shipped via DHL. However, we are flexible and willing to ship FedEX, UPS, or DHL upon request. We offer the option to ship collect on your own account, or to prepay and add shipping costs. We receive a significant shipping discount based on the volume of our shipment and in many cases can pass that discount on to our customers. Please let us know your preference when placing an order. For time intensive factory down situations we can set up a courier service for direct door to door delivery. This is only offered if the product is quoted to ship same day.
7. Canceled orders – Orders over $1000.00 USD are non-cancellable orders.
8. Location & Hours of Operation – Do Supply’s main office is located in Raleigh, North Carolina and is open 8AM-6PM EST, excluding US Federal holidays.