We strive to offer our customers the best possible buying experience by prioritizing flexibility and customer service. We hope we can go above and beyond to reduce your downtime, find the part you are looking for, and ensure the transaction is as easy for our customer as possible. Please review the below terms and conditions and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
1. Warranty –. Items that come with our 1 year warranty include but are not limited to PLCs, HMIs, and Drives. Please see your quotation/invoice for specific product warranty. All warranties are issued by DO Supply Inc., not the manufacturer, and will only be honored by DO Supply Inc.
Product warranty is given in lieu of any other warranties, either express or implied, including that we disclaim any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. In no event shall we be liable for any damages except actual damages up to, but not exceeding, the amount paid to us for the product, including we shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect damages or lost profits whether or not advised of same. DO Supply Inc provided products are warranted for one full year unless otherwise stated.
2. Returns – If the item is found to be defective within 30 days of the invoice date, a full refund can be issued. If an item is found to be defective through normal use and wear after 30 days but within the 1 year period, the DO Supply Warranty dictates the appropriate course of action. After the 30 day period, DO Supply reserves the right to decide between refund, repair, or replacement with identical product. Because of the high volume of outgoing and incoming shipments on a day to day basis, we unfortunately cannot accept returns on items ordered mistakenly or part numbers ordered incorrectly. If a special exception is approved, a restocking fee will be assessed. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].
3. Exchanges – We offer an exchange credit for most non-working units as a dollar amount off of a current order. This credit takes effect after the defective items are sent in and results in a discount from the original sale price of the item to be purchased. DO Supply reserves the right to not offer an exchange in the case of international buyers where considerations such as shipping costs and customs costs may render the exchange less cost effective.
4. Quote Validity – All quotes are valid for 30 days and are based on total bill of material quoted and product availability. If you have a quote that is past 30 days old, please contact us to find out if the pricing and availability have changed before placing an order. Please note, in the case of Proforma Invoices, the product is not removed from stock until after payment has cleared.
5. Payment – We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Personal Checks for all North American purchases, wire transfers for international orders, and cash for local pickups. If an order is placed and a Proforma Invoice is issued, no guarantee of product availability will be made until the funds are transferred.
6. Shipping – We ship FedEx for most domestic orders. Most international orders will be shipped via DHL. However, we are flexible and willing to ship FedEX, UPS, or DHL upon request. We offer the option to ship collect on your own account, or to prepay and add shipping costs. We receive a significant shipping discount based on the volume of our shipment and in many cases can pass that discount on to our customers. Please let us know your preference when placing an order. For time intensive factory down situations we can set up a courier service for direct door to door delivery. This is only offered if the product is quoted to ship same day.
7. Canceled orders – Orders over $1000.00 USD are non-cancellable orders.
8. Location & Hours of Operation – Do Supply’s main office is located in Raleigh, North Carolina and is open 8AM-6PM EST, excluding US Federal holidays.
As DO Supply Inc. evolves, we may revise this policy, so please check back frequently. If you have questions about DO Supply Inc. privacy practices please contact us at [email protected].
You will receive an autoresponse from us confirming that we have received your e-mail. If you do not receive an auto-response, please contact DO Supply Inc. Customer Support by phone or chat.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that DO Supply Inc. does not own or control, or to people that DO Supply Inc. does not employ or manage.
DO Supply Inc. collects personally identifiable information when you purchase equipment or services, and when you use certain DO Supply Inc. PDF documents. DO Supply Inc. may also receive personally identifiable information from its partners.
When you register with DO Supply Inc., we ask for your contact information (such as your name, street address and email address), as well as certain information pertaining to your business.
The personally identifiable information we acquire varies according to the nature of the information you request .
DO Supply Inc. uses the information collected to fulfill your requests for certain documents. We may also send service announcements, newsletters, and periodic notices, offered by DO Supply Inc. partners. Personally identifiable consumer information is used for no other purpose.
DO Supply Inc. does not request or knowingly collect personally identifiable contact information from anyone under the age of 13.
Protecting personally identifiable information is an important part of our website. We share and disclose such information only as described below.
DO Supply Inc. sends personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people:: 1) when we have your consent to share the information; 2) when we need to share your information with third parties, 4) it is appropriate to comply with law; or 6) it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of DO Supply Inc., our users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for protection and/or risk reduction.
In the event that DO Supply Inc. is acquired, information may be one of the transferred assets.
Information security is critical to our website. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We store information gathered on secure computers located in a locked data center. The number of employees involved in the management of the data center that have physical access to these computers is limited. We use firewalls and other security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
We also require that any personally identifiable consumer information sent to us by you be encrypted using SSL encryption. To learn more about SSL, go to: http://webopedia.internet.com/TERM/S/SSL.html.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Login ID/password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and otherwise protect the password used to access the Dosupply.com services.
Dosupply.com requires no account information since it is not a retail website. If you have questions please email us at [email protected]
Dosupply.com is located in the United States. Any information that you provide to Dosupply.com will be transferred out of the EU to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.