The obsolete Allen-Bradley 2711-B5A1L1 Panelview 550 is an HMI or Human-Machine Interface terminal that allows the user to interface with other machines. This Panelview HMI creates its interface with its 5.5 in. monochrome blue mode LCD screen which the users can cover with an antiglare shield for protection and better visibility. The monochrome LCD shows data in high-performance blue pixel graphics.
The 2711-B5A1L1 HMI terminal can connect to any other machines that use the Panelbuilder 32 software. The terminal makes its connections with its Remote I/O Communication Port or with its RS-232 Printer Port and a 2711-NC13 communication cable or cables. The user is able to control the 2711-B5A1L1 unit and the machine it is interfacing with by using the 2711-B5A1L1’s keypad and its touchscreen to enter information, commands, and data. This unit is a DC terminal and it is powered by 24V DC power. The 2711-B5A1L1 HMI terminal has an internal memory capacity of 170 KB of application runtime memory. This unit is illuminated by a halogen lamp which will last for a long time and is replaceable if necessary. The internal halogen backlight’s replacement part number is 2711-NL1. The approximate shipping weight of the 2711-B5A1L1 is 6 lbs while the approximate shipping dimensions are 14 x 11 x 8 inches. The most common Series that the 2711-B5A1L1 HMI terminal comes in are Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H, while the most common firmware that it uses are firmware versions 1.00-4.48. The 2711-B5A1L1 is CE-marked and UL certified.
FAQ for 2711-B5A1L1
Question: Does the 2711-B5A1L1 have a replaceable backlight?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-B5A1L1 has a replaceable backlight with a replacement part number of 2711-NL1.
Question: What communication ports does the 2711-B5A1L1 have?
Answer: The 2711-B5A1L1 has a Remote I/O Communication Port and an RS-232 Printer Port.
Question: What type of display does the 2711-B5A1L1 have?
Answer: The 2711-B5A1L1 has a monochrome blue mode LCD as its display type.
Question: What is the 2711-B5A1L1 memory capacity?
Answer: The 2711-B5A1L1 has a memory capacity of 170 KB of application runtime memory.
Question: What is the price of the 2711-B5A1L1?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call us at 1-800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-B5A1L1
||$939||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B5A1L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B5A1L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-B5A1L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-B5A1L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-B5A1L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-B5A1L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-B5A1L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-B5A1L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-B5A1L1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-B5A1L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-B5A1L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-B5A1L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-B5A1L1 FRN 4.48