The obsolete Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 2711-B5A20L1 is an operator terminal that allows users and programmers to interface with their machines. The Panelview 2711-B5A20L1 operator terminal is a human-machine interface or an HMI. This Panelview device has a 5.5 in. monochrome LCD blue mode display. “Blue mode” means that the LCD uses blue monochrome graphics. This HMI device allows the users and the programmers to connect to different machines by using the Panelbuilder 32 software and by using an EtherNet/IP Communication Port and an RS-232 Printer Port with one or more Standard Ethernet Communication Cables. The users and programmable are able to control the Panelview 2711-B5A20L1 HMI operator terminal by using the keypad and the touchscreen to input information and commands. This unit is powered by using 24V DC power. This unit has an internal memory of 170 KB of application runtime. This unit has an internal backlight that lasts a long time and that is replaceable. The 2711-B5A20L1’s backlight has a replacement part number of 2711-NL1.
The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-B5A20L1 operator terminal are 6 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches, respectively. The most common series that the Allen-Bradley 2711-B5A20L1 comes in are A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H and the most common firmware versions that the HMI runs include versions 1.00-4.48. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B5A20L1 Panelview 550 HMI operator terminal’s HMI software includes the machine edition of the FactoryTalk View Studio software with an Import Wizard feature that makes setting up and converting data easy.
FAQ for 2711-B5A20L1
Question: What Firmware versions does the 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal use?
Answer: The 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal uses Firmware versions 1.00-4.48.
Question: What is the 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal’s memory capacity?
Answer: The 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal’s memory capacity is 170 KB of application runtime memory.
Question: Does the 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal have a replaceable backlight?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal has a replaceable backlight with a part number of 2711-NL1.
Question: What type of input does the 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal has a keypad and a touchscreen for input.
Question: What type of software does the 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal use?
Answer: The 2711-B5A20L1 HMI terminal uses the Panelbuilder32 software.
Repair Services for 2711-B5A20L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B5A20L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B5A20L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-B5A20L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-B5A20L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-B5A20L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-B5A20L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-B5A20L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-B5A20L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-B5A20L1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-B5A20L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-B5A20L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-B5A20L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-B5A20L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-B5A20L1
Input Method: Touchscreen and Keypad
"This Allen-Bradley PV allows you to utilize both the Touchscreen and a Keypad to enter commands. " -DO Supply Tech