The 2711-B5A8L1 is an Allen-Bradley PanelView Standard 550 Terminal. This obsolete Allen-Bradley Panelview is an operator terminal that allows the user to interface with a machine, also called a Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
The 2711-B5A8L1 Panelview has a 5.5 inch Monochrome LCD Blue Mode Display. This HMI allows the user to connect to other machines by using the Panelbuilder 32 software and its DH+ Communication and RS-232 Printer Ports with a 2711-NC13 communication cable or cables. The user can control the 2711-B5A8L1 Panelview through use of its keypad and touchscreen to input information and commands.
The 2711-B5A8L1 is powered by a 24 Volt DC power source. This unit has an internal memory made up of 170 KB, application runtime. Its internal backlight is replaceable and can be replaced with the part that corresponds to the number 2711-NL1. The approximate shipping weight of this unit is 6 pounds, and its size is around 14 x 11 x 8 inches. The 2711-B5A8L1 operator terminal can run firmware versions 1.00-4.48 and it comes in Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H.
FAQ for 2711-B5A8L1
Question: What kind of terminal does the 2711-B5A8L1 have?
Answer: The 2711-B5A8L1 has a 5-inch, key/touch, monochrome terminal.
Question: Does the 2711-B5A8L1 have AC or DC Power?
Answer: The 2711-B5A8L1 has a DC Power Source.
Question: What kind of Communication Port does the 2711-B5A8L1 have?
Answer: The 2711-B5A8L1 has a DH+ Communication Port.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-B5A8L1 Allen Bradley PanelView Standard 550 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-B5A8L1 Allen Bradley PanelView Standard 550 Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-B5A8L1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-B5A8L1
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B5A8L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B5A8L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-B5A8L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-B5A8L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-B5A8L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-B5A8L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-B5A8L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-B5A8L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-B5A8L1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-B5A8L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-B5A8L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-B5A8L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-B5A8L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-B5A8L1
Input Method: Touchscreen and Keypad
"This Standard Panelview 550 allows you to utilize both the 5.5 inch touchscreen and a F1-F10 Keypad for easier access and data input. " -DO Supply Tech