The 2711-K5A1 is an Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 terminal. The 2711-K5A1 Panelview terminal has a 5.5 inch. monochrome LCD blue mode screen. This terminal has an internal backlight that will last for a long time but is also replaceable. Its replacement part number is 2711-NL1. The 2711-K5A1 terminal allows the user to connect to and to control other machines and devices by using the Panelbuilder 32 software and by using the remote I/O communication port or the RS-232 printer port with one or more Allen-Bradley 2711-NC13 communication cables. The 2711-K5A1 can configure its data or convert data from another source into a more compatible format with the Panelbuilder 32 Configuration Software. This terminal is also compatible with the Microsoft Windows 95/NT/2000/XP software.
The user is able to control the Allen-Bradley 2711-K5A1 Panelview terminal by using the keypad to input information, data, and commands. The keypad has 10 programmable function keys labeled from F1 to F10 that can remember and perform specific functions. The 2711-K5A1 Panelview terminal is powered by using 120 volts AC power. This unit has an internal memory of 170 KB of application runtime. The most common Series that the 2711-K5A1 terminal are Allen-Bradley A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H, and the most common firmware that this terminal uses include versions 1.00-4.48. Its keypad dimensions are 7 x 10 x 4 inches (167 x 266 x 106 mm). Accessories that users can add on to the 2711-K5A1 terminal for different functions include a PC memory card, a function key legend, and an anti-glare shield for the display.
FAQ for 2711-K5A1
Question: What is the common firmware for 2711-K5A1?
Answer: The most common firmware of 2711-K5A1 is 1.00-4.48.
Question: Is the internal backlight of the display replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K5A1 terminal has a replaceable internal backlight. The replacement part number is 2711-NL1.
Question: What is the price of 2711-K5A1?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: What type of input does the 2711-K5A1 have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A1 has a keypad input.
Question: What type of display does the 2711-K5A1 have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A1 has a blue monochrome LCD as its display type.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A1
||$847||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A1 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A1 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A1 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A1 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A1 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A1 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A1 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A1 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A1 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A1 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A1 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A1 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A1 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A1 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A1 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A1 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A1 FRN 4.48