The obsolete Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 2711-K5A10 is an operator terminal that allows the users to interface with their other machines because it is a human-machine interface or an HMI. This Panelview operator terminal has a 5.5 in. Monochrome LCD blue mode screen. This HMI allows the user to connect to other devices and machines by using the Panelbuilder 32 software and by using the DeviceNet Communication Port and the RS-232 Printer Port with one or more 2711-NC13 communication cables to connect the HMI to the other machines. The user is able to control the Allen-Bradley 2711-K5A10 HMI terminal by using its 10-key keypad to input information and different commands. This unit is powered by using 120V AC power. This unit has the following internal memory: 170 KB of application runtime. This unit has an internal backlight which is replaceable and this backlight’s replacement part number is 2711-NL1.
The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-K5A10 HMI terminal are 6 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches, respectively. The most common series that the Allen-Bradley 2711-K5A10 Panelview 550 HMI operator terminal is featured in are Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H and the most common firmware versions that the HMI operator terminal can run include firmware versions 1.00 through 4.48. Although the Allen-Bradley 2711-K5A10 Panelview 550 HMI operator terminal can still function, Allen-Bradley has discontinued its manufacture and replaced it with Panelview Plus 6 HMI terminals that work with several new and up to date features.
FAQ for 2711-K5A10
Question: Does the 2711-K5A10 have a replaceable backlight?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K5A10 has a replaceable backlight with a part number of 2711-NL1.
Question: What type of memory does the 2711-K5A10 have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10 has 170 KB of application runtime memory.
Question: What is the 2711-K5A10’s input power rating?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10’s input power rating is 120V AC.
Question: What type of input does the 2711-K5A10 use?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10 uses a keypad with 10 function keys as its input.
Question: What type of display does the 2711-K5A10 have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10 has a blue monochrome LCD as its display type.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A10
||$949||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A10
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A10 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A10/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A10/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A10/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A10/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A10/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A10/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A10/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A10/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A10/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A10 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A10 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A10 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A10 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A10 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A10 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A10 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A10 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A10 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A10 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A10 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A10 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A10 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A10 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A10 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A10 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A10 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A10 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A10 FRN 4.48