The Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 2711-K5A10L1 is an obsolete operator interface terminal that has been replaced by the Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 6 Terminal. The 2711-K5A10L1 Panelview 550 terminal allows programmers and users to interface with their other machines because it is a human-machine interface or an HMI. This Panelview device has a 5.5 in. monochrome LCD blue mode screen for operator interaction and for showing data. This HMI device allows the programmer or the user to connect to other and larger machines by using the Panelbuilder 32 software and by using a DeviceNet Communication Port and an RS-232 Printer Port with one or more 2711-NC13 communication cables.
The user is able to control the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI operator terminal by using the keypad to input information and commands. This keypad has 10 function keys (F1-F10) that can be programmed to remember and to control specific functions. The whole 2711-K5A10L1 Panelview 550 HMI operator terminal is powered using 24V DC power. This unit has the following internal memory: 170 KB of application runtime and the operator terminal has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL1. The approximate shipping weight and shipping dimensions of the 2711-K5A10L1 Panelview 550 HMI Terminal are 6 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches, respectively. The most common manufacturing series that the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal is featured in are Allen-Bradley Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H, and the most common firmware versions that the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal can use include Firmware Versions 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-K5A10L1
Question: What type of software does the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal run?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal runs the Panelbuilder 32 software.
Question: What versions of firmware does the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal run?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal runs firmware versions 1.00-4.48.
Question: Does the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal have a replaceable backlight?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal has a replaceable backlight with a part number of 2711-NL1.
Question: What type of display does the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal has a monochrome (blue mode) LCD for its display.
Question: What type of input does the 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A10L1 HMI terminal has a keypad input.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A10L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A10L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A10L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A10L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A10L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A10L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A10L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A10L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A10L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A10L1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A10L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A10L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A10L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A10L1 FRN 4.48