The obsolete Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 2711-K5A14L1 device is an operator terminal that allows the user to interface with different kinds of machines. It is a human-machine interface or HMI device. This Panelview operator terminal has a 5.5 in. monochrome LCD blue mode display. This HMI allows the user to connect to other machines by using the Panelbuilder 32 software and a Modbus Communication and an RS-232 printer port with a 2711-NC13 communication cable. The user can control the unit by using the Keypad (F1-F10) to input information and commands. This unit is powered using 24V DC power. This unit has the following internal memory: 170 KB of application runtime. This unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL1. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-K5A14L1 operator HMI terminal are 6 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches, respectively. The most common Series that this terminal comes in are Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H, and the most common firmware that it runs include firmware versions 1.00-4.48.
The Allen-Bradley 2711-K5A14L1 PanelView 550 operator HMI terminal runs on DC power. Its HMI software can run applications for different industrial processes, and users can create and run these applications with the Machine Edition of the FactoryTalk Studio software, especially with its Import Wizard feature. This feature guides the user through the steps of the programming process, such as scaling the resolution or reconfiguring text and graphics. The 2711-K5A14L1 can be easily installed in its PanelView Standard panel cutout, which protects it and maximizes its efficiency.
FAQ for 2711-K5A14L1
Question: What type of display does the 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal has a Monochrome blue mode LCD as its display.
Question: What type of input does the 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal use?
Answer: The 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal uses a keypad with 10 function keys as its input.
Question: What is the 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal’s memory capacity?
Answer: The 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal’s memory capacity is 170 KB of application runtime.
Question: What type of software does the 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal run?
Answer: The 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal runs the PanelBuilder 32 software.
Question: Does the 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal have a replaceable backlight?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K5A14L1 HMI terminal has a replaceable backlight (part number 2711-NL1).
Repair Services for 2711-K5A14L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A14L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A14L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A14L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A14L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A14L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A14L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A14L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A14L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A14L1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A14L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A14L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A14L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A14L1 FRN 4.48