The obsolete Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 2711-K5A1L2 is an operator terminal that allows the users to interface with their machines. It is a human-machine interface (HMI). This Panelview terminal has a 5.5 in. monochrome LCD screen that runs in “blue mode” with a resolution of 256 x 128 pixels. This HMI allows the user to connect with other machines by using the Panelbuilder 32 software an RIO communication port, a DF1 port, and an RS-232 printer port which let the HMI terminal make the necessary connections with other machines with a 2711-NC13 communication cable or cables. The user is able to control the 2711-K5A1L2 terminal by using its keypad to enter information and commands. The keypad has 10 function keys that are labeled from F1-F10 and that are programmable by the user. The 2711-K5A1L2’s keypad also comes with 4 arrow keys, an “enter” key, a “delete” key, and 10 number keys from 0-9.
The 2711-K5A1L2 Panelview terminal is powered by 24V DC power, and this unit has the following internal memory: 170 KB of application runtime. This unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL1. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-K5A1L2 HMI terminal are 6 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches, respectively. The most common series for the 2711-K5A1L2 are Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H, and the most common firmware that it runs include firmware versions 1.00-4.48. The whole 2711-K5A1L2 Panelview HMI terminal is contained in a compact stainless-steel enclosure.
FAQ for 2711-K5A1L2
Question: Does the 2711-K5A1L2 have a replaceable backlight?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K5A1L2 has a replaceable backlight.
Question: What is the product number for the 2711-K5A1L2’s replacement backlight?
Answer: The product number for the 2711-K5A1L2’s replacement backlight is 2711-NL1.
Question: What is the 2711-K5A1L2’s input voltage rating?
Answer: The 2711-K5A1L2’s input voltage rating is 24V DC.
Question: What type of display does the 2711-K5A1L2 have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A1L2 has a blue monochrome LCD.
Question: What type of memory does the 2711-K5A1L2 have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A1L2 has 170 KB of application runtime memory.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K5A1L2 PanelView 550 HMI terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A1L2
||$1290||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A1L2
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A1L2 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A1L2/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A1L2/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A1L2/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A1L2/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A1L2/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A1L2/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A1L2/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A1L2/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A1L2/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A1L2 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A1L2 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-K5A1L2
Input Method: Keypad Only
"The Panelview 550 can only be controlled using the F1-F10 Keypad Interface. " -DO Supply Tech