The Allen-Bradley 2711-K5A20 is a standard operator terminal belonging to the PanelView 550 terminal series. The 5.5 inch liquid crystal display (LCD) comes in a blue mode monochrome color; the screen is a touchscreen and is 4.75 inches long and 2.38 inches wide. A network connection must be established for files to be downloaded or uploaded by the user. This HMI allows the user to connect using PanelBuilder 32 software and an EtherNet/IP Communication and an RS-232 Printer communication port with a standard Ethernet communication cable or cables. The PanelBuilder 32 software can also function on a personal computer. The keypad, with function keys ranging from F1 to F10, enables the user to command the unit and input values while being powered by 120 Volts AC. The memory storage capacity of the unit is 170KB. The internal LED backlight has a shelf life of 100,000 hours and its replacement part corresponds to the part number 2711-NL1. The terminal also supports an ATA memory card. With the operator terminal weighing approximately 6 pounds, the full unit measures 14x11x8 inches. The most frequent series are A, B, C, D, E, F, and H; and the most commonly applied firmware is 1.00-4.48. The terminal has a long-lasting battery, which can be replaced in the field. A real-time clock, supported by the battery, will timestamp important data.
FAQ for 2711-K5A20
Question: What kind of operator input does the 2711-K5A20 contain?
Answer: The 2711-K5A20 has a keypad operator input.
Question: What kind of Communication Port does the 2711-K5A20 have?
Answer: The 2711-K5A20 has an Ethernet Communication Port.
Question: Does the 2711-K5A20 have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K5A20 does have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K5A20 Allen Bradley PanelView 550 Standard Operator Terminal?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-K5A20 Allen Bradley PanelView 550 Standard Operator Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-K5A20. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A20
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A20
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A20 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A20/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A20/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A20/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A20/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A20/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A20/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A20/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A20/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A20/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A20 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A20 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A20 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A20 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A20 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A20 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A20 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A20 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A20 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A20 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A20 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A20 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A20 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A20 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A20 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A20 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A20 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A20 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A20 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-K5A20
Input Method: Keypad Only
"The Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 can only be controlled using the F1-F10 Keypad. " -DO Supply Tech