The 2711-K5A2L1 Allen Bradley PanelView 550 Terminal provides a low-cost user interface. It has a compact Display area of 120 x 60 millimeters (4.75 x 2.38 inches) (WxH) with an alluring Monochrome LCD Blue Mode Display. It is equipped with built-in keys from F1 to F10 and cursor control keys with a DH-485 Communication Port and a 1747-C10 communication cable or cables. Panelview 550 monitors can display and record vital information on triggered alarms, where alarm banners alert operators and maintenance personnel in slow or fault conditions. It provides 100,000 hours of LCD backlight life; for replacement of backlight refer to part number 2711-NL1 for Series A-Series F units. This unit is equipped with an DH-485 communication Ports. Additionally, it features a standard membrane keypad and advanced alarm handling systems.
The input voltage required is up to 18- 30 Volts DC where power consumption goes up to 18 Watts DC maximum (0.75 Amps at 24 Volts DC). Its operating temperature is 0-55° Celsius and the non-operating temperature goes down to -20° Celsius. This unit is equipped with PanelBuilder 32 software which runs on a personal computer, utilizing the Microsoft Windows platform. It has 170 KB of internal memory and supports ATA flash memory cards which can be used to transfer application files and store special ASCII font files. The most common Series include A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and the most common firmware systems include 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-K5A2L1
Question: Does the 2711-K5A2L1 have AC or DC power?
Answer: The 2711-K5A2L1 has DC power.
Question: What kind of comm port does the 2711-K5A2L1 contain?
Answer: The 2711-K5A2L1 has a DH-485 comm port.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K5A2L1?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-K5A2L1?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-K5A2L1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A2L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A2L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A2L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A2L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A2L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A2L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A2L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A2L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A2L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A2L1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A2L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A2L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A2L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A2L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-K5A2L1
Input Method: Keypad Only
"The Allen-Bradley Panelview 550 can only be controlled using the (F1...F10) Keypad. " -DO Supply Tech