Allen Bradley 2711-K5A3 is an operator terminal that allows smooth user interface. This unit is equipped with the highly intelligent software PanelBuilder 32 which has 170 KB of internal application runtime memory and runs on a personal computer. It contains built-in keys made of durable stainless steel domed membrane and ranging from F1 to F10 for user access and control over the software, including vital commands and information. It has a 120 Volt AC power input capacity for hazard-free functioning, and onboard DH-485 Communication with an RS-232 Printer Port. A 1747-C10 communication cable is used to support the communication port. This unit has a striking 5.5 inch display with an attractive Blue mode Monochrome LCD display color. It is very lightweight, comfortable and easy to handle with only 6 pounds of shipping weight and shipping dimensions of 14x11x8 inches. To replace the internal backlight of PanelView 550 2711-K5A3, refer to part number 2711-NL1. This unit has a number of series, some of the most conventional ones being A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, with 1.00-4.48 as the common most firmware used. Additionally, the 2711-K5A3 has cursor control keys and dedicated communication and printer ports.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A3
||$1226||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A3
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A3 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A3/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A3/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A3/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A3/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A3/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A3/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A3/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A3/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A3/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A3 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A3 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A3 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A3 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A3 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A3 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A3 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A3 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A3 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A3 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A3 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A3 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A3 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A3 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A3 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A3 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A3 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A3 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A3 FRN 4.48