The PanelView 550 2711-K5A5 by Allen Bradley is an operator panel equipped with a 5.5 inch LCD display screen with monochrome screen color. The exact screen dimensions of this unit are 256x128 pixels. The user can control and command this unit using the built-in keys from F1 to F10. This 300 Manufacturer series supports the following port types: ControlNet, DeviceNet, DH-485, Ethernet, and RS-232. It is equipped with an internal memory system of 240 KB, and efficient Panel Builder software. It works well on 18 to 30 Volts of DC operating voltage and 85 to 265 Volts of AC operating voltage. It has a maximum of 110 VA of Replaceable display backlights; to replace the internal backlight, refer to the part number 2711-NL1. This module's firmware screen is capable of configuring text in several different languages including Spanish, French, English, Italian, and German. The additional character sets can be viewed using multilingual fonts on windows, including Chinese and Russian.
Its maximum operating temperature goes up to 55 degrees Celcius and its minimum operating temperature is as low as 0 degrees Celcius. It enables user customization with Removable function key legends. One feature of the 2711- K5A5 is that it offers screen security; one can easily secure the application screens with the help of a user-generated password and up to 16 passwords can be utilized per application. The 2711-K5A5 provides effective point to point communications to SLC 5//03 or 5//04 processors with the help of an RS-232 communication cable, and an Extensive Alarm handling system with configurable alarm date and time, pop-up alarm banners, and alarm history. It has an IP rating of IP54 and IP65.
FAQ for 2711-K5A5
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K5A5 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: Is the 2711-K5A5 backlight replaceable?
Answer: Yes, 2711-K5A5 for has a replaceable backlight for Series A through D. The replacement part number is 2711-NL1. Please note that the backlight is not replaceable for 2711-K5A5 Series H and up.
Question: What are the enclosure ratings for 2711-K5A5?
Answer: The 2711-K5A5 PanelView 550 terminal has the following enclosure ratings: NEMA Type 12/13 and 4X. Please note that NEMA Type 4X is for indoor use only.
Question: What are this module’s communication options?
Answer: The 2711-K5A5 comes with an RS-232 communication port.
Question: Where can I send the 2711-K5A5 to be repaired?
Answer: DO Supply, Inc. offers a variety of repair services for the 2711-K5A5.
Question: What type of software does the 2711-K5A5 require?
Answer: The 2711-K5A5 uses Panelbuilder 32 software.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A5
||$890||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A5
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A5 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A5/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A5/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A5/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A5/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A5/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A5/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A5/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A5/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A5/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A5 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A5 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A5 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A5 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A5 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A5 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A5 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A5 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A5 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A5 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A5 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A5 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A5 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A5 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A5 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A5 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A5 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A5 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A5 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-K5A5
Input Method: Keypad Only
"The Allen Bradley Panelview 550 only allows the user to control the unit using the F1-F10 Keypad. " -DO Supply Tech