2711-K5A5L1 by Allen Bradley allows smooth user interface. It is an operator terminal which comes with a screen size of 5.5 inches and an attractive Monochrome LCD blue mode display color. It has an input capacity of 24 Volts DC with an RS-232 (DH-485) Communication Port. Its F1 to F10 input keys allow further user control over mandatory commands and required information and give further access to control systems.
2711-K5A5L1 is equipped with the intelligent PanelBuilder 32 software which has 170 KB of internal application runtime memory all within a compact shell. Some of the conventional series of PanelView 550 2711 - K5A5L1 are A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, with 1.00-4.48 being the most common firmware. As soon as the alarms are triggered important data will be recorded and displayed. It also comes with advanced alarm handling capabilities to set the configuration as per application needs.
This user-friendly product comes with a 2711-NC13 communication cable to support the communication port. Its exact dimensions are 14x11x8 inches with a shipping weight of 6 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to use. To replace the internal backlight of this unit refer to part Number 2711-NL1. It has 100,000 hours of LED backlight life and includes field replaceable batteries and supports ATA memory cards.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A5L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A5L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A5L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A5L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A5L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A5L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A5L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A5L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A5L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A5L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A5L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A5L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A5L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-K5A5L1
Input Method: Keypad Only
"The Allen Bradley Panelview 550 only allows the user to control the unit using the Keypad Interface. " -DO Supply Tech