The 2711-K5A9L1 is an obsolete Allen-Bradley operator terminal in the 550 series. Its LCD permits interface between the user and the machine. It creates the interface using Panelbuilder 32 software, an RS-232 (DH-485) Communication port, and an RS-232 Printer Port Communication port with a 2711-NC13 communication cable. The 2711-K5A9L1 and other 550 terminals can communicate with PLC and SLC controllers through several means, including EtherNet, I/O networks, and serial communications. The user can control the 2711-K5A9L1 using the 10 function keys to input information and commands. The 2711-K5A9L1 uses 24-volt DC power and has an internal memory of 170 KB of application runtime. The 2711-K5A9L1's weight and dimensions are 6 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches, and its display area dimensions are 4.75 x. 2.38 inches. The 2711-K5A9L1 can operate at a temperature of 0 to 55 degrees Celsius (32 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit), and the user can store it at a temperature between -20 to 70 degrees Celsius (-4 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit). Its relative humidity is 5to 95% noncondensing between 0 to 30 degrees Celsius (3 to 86 °F). The 2711-K5A9L1 shares several useful features with the other 550 terminals, such as online printing, analog gauges, and screen security. All the terminals support monochrome, grayscale, and color displays.
Repair Services for 2711-K5A9L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K5A9L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K5A9L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K5A9L1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K5A9L1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K5A9L1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K5A9L1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K5A9L1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K5A9L1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K5A9L1/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-K5A9L1/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-K5A9L1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K5A9L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-K5A9L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-K5A9L1
Input Method: Keypad Only
"The Allen Bradley Panelview 550 only allows the user to control the unit using the keypad. " -DO Supply Tech