The Allen-Bradley 2711-T5A10L1 is a flat-panel operator terminal used as an interface device for machines. This product model is part of the obsolete PanelView 550 Graphic Terminal series that uses 24 Volt DC power. It has a 5.5-inch monochrome LCD blue mode display with 256 x 128 resolution. It features a 170 KB application runtime of internal memory which can be extended via its Memory Card Slot and it uses the PanelBuilder32 Windows Software to create PanelView applications on a computer. The PV550 2711-T5A10L1Human-Machine Interface allows users to input commands and information via its touchscreen Terminal Display. This terminal is composed of 128 touch cells with 16 columns x 8 rows. These touch cells are the building blocks of interactive screen objects that initiate commands and functions with physical contact. It has a Halogen backlight that transmits through a fiber-optic bundle, and the backlight is replaceable (replacement part number 2711-NL1).
To protect internal circuitry, mount the 2711-T5A10L1 terminal in a panel or enclosure. Cut-out requirements are 152 millimeter (height) x 185 millimeter (width) x 64 millimeter (depth). When installing, allow clearance for air flow, memory card, maintenance, and legend strip installation. Take note that the terminal has a supply voltage of 18 to 32 Volts DC and maximum power consumption of 18 Watts (0.75 Amps at 24 Volts DC). Because this is a DC-rated PanelView terminal, do not connect to an AC power source. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-T5A10L1 are 5 pounds and 14 x 11 x 8 inches.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A10L1
||$790||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A10L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A10L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A10L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A10L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-T5A10L1
User Input Method: Touchscreen Only
"The Allen Bradley PV 550 5.5 in. Touchscreen units do not have a keypad interface, data must to be input using the 5.5 in. Touchscreen interface. " -DO Supply Tech