The Allen-Bradley 2711-T5A15L1 is a part of the obsolete PanelView 550 Monochrome Terminals and is available only with 24 Volt DC power, between 18 to 32 Volts DC supply voltage and 18 Watts (0.75 Amps at 24 Volts DC) maximum power consumption. Its 5.5-inch monochrome LCD blue mode display has a screen resolution of 256 x 128. This Human-Machine Interface requires PanelBuilder32 software(2711-ND3) to set up applications on a personal computer. It has a 170 KB application runtime memory. Because this is a DC-rated HMI, do not connect it to an AC power source. For network connectivity, the 2711-T5A15L1 has a ControlNet Communication Port that connects to a ControlLogix controller (with a 1756-CNB module) or PLC-5. Upon configuration, only the Node Address and Underscan Delay settings can be changed. It also features an RS-232 Printer Port that not only connects to a printer. This port can also connect to the RS-232 port of a computer for file transfers.
The PV550 2711-T5A15L1 meets NEMA Type 12/13 and 4X ratings making it ideal only for indoor use. To meet this requirement and protect internal circuitry, mount the terminal in an enclosure or panel. Mounting dimensions are 152 millimeters (height) x 185 millimeters (width) x 64 millimeters (depth). Leave enough clearance for wiring, proper mounting, and ventilation. Also allow enough space for easy access to the back panel for memory card installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. This unit has an internal backlight with a replacement part number of 2711-NL1 for Series A units, Series B units have built in non replaceable backlight. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the unit are 5 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A15L1
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A15L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A15L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A15L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A15L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-T5A15L1
User Input Method: Touchscreen Only
"The Allen Bradley PV 550 Touchscreen units do not have a F1-F10 Keypad interface, data must to be input using the touch interface. " -DO Supply Tech