The 2711-T5A16L1 is a Panel 550 series Human Machine Interface device. It is designed with a blue monochrome LCD touch screen featuring a monochrome display screen of 5.5 inches. The 2711-T5A16L1 comes with an operating ambient temperature code of 300 degrees Celsius should not be installed in an environment where the atmospheric gases have an ignition temperature less than 300 degrees Celsius. The 2711-T5A16L1 meets the EMC directive 89/336/EEC and the electromagnetic compatibility, as well as the amending directives. This module is required to be kept in an enclosure that helps to ensure that its internal circuitry is protected. During the installation process, it is important to verify that there is enough space within the enclosure, as adequate ventilation is highly important for this module.
The 2711-T5A16L1 meets NEMA type 12/13 and 4X ratings when properly mounted in a panel or enclosure with an equivalent rating. The 2711-T5A16L1 features a resolution of 256 by 128 that is part of the PanelView 550 series. It comes with a 24 Volt DC power featuring an application runtime internal memory of about 170 KB. The unit uses the Panelbuilder32 Windows operating system for developing the application on a PC. The 2711-T5A16L1 features support for touch screen graphics input. The LCD is also illuminated through the use of a halogen lamp, which is replaceable when it reaches its limit. The illumination lamp can be switched on and off and supports a timed mode as well. To ensure network connectivity, the 2711-T5A16L1 features an RS-232 (DF1) communication port that links to the DF1 port used on any MicroLogix, any PLC, or any SLC controllers. After installation, the DF1 screen allows users to view and edit the DF1 or the full duplex communication setting for the DF1 PanelView terminal. The unit also features an RS-232 printer port that connects with the printing device.
FAQ for 2711-T5A16L1
Question: What printer port is the 2711-T5A16L1 compatible with?
Answer: The 2711-T5A16L1 is compatible with an RS-232 (DF1) Printer/Download Port.
Question: What type of input does this module have?
Answer: The 2711-T5A16L1 has a blue monochrome touchscreen input/display.
Question: What are this module’s communication options?
Answer: The 2711-T5A16L1 uses an RS-232 port as well as a 2711-NC13 cable for its communication.
Question: Is the battery replaceable in a 2711-T5A16L1?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T5A16L1 battery is field replaceable.
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T5A16L1 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: Where can I send the 2711-T5A16L1 to be repaired?
Answer: DO Supply, Inc. offers a variety of repair services for the 2711-T5A16L1.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A16L1
||$790||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A16L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A16L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A16L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A16L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-T5A16L1
User Input Method: Touchscreen Only
"The PV 550 5.5 in. Touchscreen units do not have a Keypad Interface interface, data must to be input using the 5.5 in. Touchscreen interface. " -DO Supply Tech