The Allen-Bradley 2711-T5A1L1 is a 5.5-inch touch-screen display Human-Machine Interface device with 256 x 128 screen resolution. It is one of the LCD blue mode PanelView 550 Monochrome Terminals. It comes with an application runtime internal memory of 170 KB which can be expanded with a flash card. The PV 550 2711-T5A1L1 is available only with a 24-volt DC power supply. To avoid damage, do not plug it into an AC power source. It has power specifications of 18-32-volts DC supply voltage and 18 Watts (0.75 Amps) maximum power consumption. An internal fuse and electric circuitry protect the terminal from over-voltage and reverse polarity conditions. The 2711-T5A1L1 Operator Terminal has NEMA Type 12/13 and 4X ratings and is classified for indoor use. This means it needs to be mounted in an enclosure or panel. There should be enough clearance for proper installation and airflow. Ventilation is an important factor for proper operation. Ambient working temperatures must be between 0-55 degrees Celsius (32-131 degrees Fahrenheit). Make sure to add extra depth to ensure easy access to the back panel of the terminal for wiring, memory card insertion, maintenance, and troubleshooting. The 2711-T5A1L1 requires PanelBuilder32 Windows software to setup PanelView applications on a personal computer. Its Remote I/O Port Connects to a scanner or sub-scanner on the RIO network. It also has an RS-232 Printer Port for printer device connection.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A1L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A1L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A1L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A1L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A1L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-T5A1L1
User Input Method: Touchscreen Only
"The Rockwell Automation PV 550 Touchscreen HMIs do not have a keypad, data must to be input using the touch. " -DO Supply Tech