The PanelView 550 is an operator interface which possesses a monochrome LCD and pixel graphics. It communicates serially with PLC and SLC controllers over DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet/IP, DH-485, DH+, and remote I/O networks. The 2711-T5A20L1 PanelView 550 has a touch-screen input system, and a monochrome blue LCD, with an LED backlight. It has a display dimension of 120 x 60 millimeters (4.75 x 2.38 inches), and a display resolution of 128 x 64, with 100,000-hour, LED back-light standby life. The 2711-T5A20L1 PanelView 550 comes with a replaceable battery, and a runtime application memory of 170 KB, which runs on a PanelBuilder32 software. It has a DH-485 communication port and can support an ATA Memory card. The input voltage of the 2711-T5A20L1 PanelView 550 is between 18 to 32 Volts DC (24 Volts DC nominal), with a maximum power consumption of 18 Watts (0.75 Amps at 24 Volts DC). With a weight of 1.48 pounds, the 2711-T5A20L1 PanelView 550 has a dimension of 6.0 x 7.28 x 3.20 inches. The 2711-T5A20L1 PanelView 550 has an operating temperature between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit), a storage temperature between -20 and 85 degrees Celsius (-4 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit), and a working relative humidity range between 5 and 95% non-condensing between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit). It has a Shock rating of 30g and operational vibration of up to 2g.
FAQ for 2711-T5A20L1
Question: What type of operator input does the 2711-T5A20L1?
Answer: The 2711-T5A20L1 has a touch screen (24V DC only) as its operator input.
Question: What kind of communication port is there on the 2711-T5A20L1?
Answer: The 2711-T5A20L1 has an Ethernet communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-T5A20L1 have the Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T5A20L1 does have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T5A20L1?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-T5A20L1?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-T5A20L1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A20L1
||$939||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A20L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A20L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A20L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A20L1 FRN 4.48