The PanelView 550 (touchscreen) is an Allen-Bradley electronic operator interface which functions with a color or monochrome LCD display and pixel graphics capabilities. It communicates serially with PLC and SLC controllers using its DH-485 communication ports. The 2711-T5A2L1 PanelView 550 has a touch-screen input system, and a 5.5-inch blue monochrome LCD display, with an LED back-light. It has a display dimension of 120 x 60 millimeters (4.75 x 2.38 inches), and a display resolution of 128 x 64, with a 100,000-hour standby life for the LED backlight. The 2711-T5A2L1 PanelView 550 comes with a field replaceable battery, and a runtime application memory of 170 KB, that runs on a PanelBuilder32 software. It has a DH-485 communication port and supports ATA memory cards. The input voltage of the 2711-T5A2L1 PanelView 550 is between 18 to 32 Volts DC (24 Volts DC nominal), with a maximum power consumption of 18 Watts (0.75 Amps at 24 Volts DC).
With a weight of 0.93 kilograms (1.48 pounds), the 2711-T5A2L1 PanelView 550 has a dimension of 152 x 185 x 82 millimeters (6.0 x 7.28 x 3.20 inches) (length, breadth, and height). The 2711-T5A2L1 PanelView 550 has an operating temperature between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit), a storage temperature between -20 and 85 degrees Celsius (-4 and 185degrees Fahrenheit), and a working relative humidity range between 5 and 95% noncondensing at a working temperature between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit). It has a Shock rating of 30g and operational vibration of up to 2g. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-T5A2L1 are 5 pounds and 14 x 11 x 8 inches. The most common Series are Ser A and Ser B and the most common firmware ranges from 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-T5A2L1
Question: Is the internal backlight of 2711-T5A2L1 replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the internal backlight is replaceable for Series A units only. The replacement part number is 2711-NL1.
Question: What is the price of 2711-NL1?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-2092 for our best price.
Question: Is the battery of 2711-T5A2L1 replacable?
Answer: Yes, the battery of 2711-T5A2L1 is field replacable.
Troubleshooting for 2711-T5A2L1
Common Troubleshooting Issues with the 2711-T5A2L1:
-Access Configuration Screen of the Panelview 550: Press and hold the bottom corner of the touchscreen, when the white box shows up during start up at #32 auto-check.
-Reset the 2711-T5A2L1 to defaults: Hold the bottom left corner of the touchscreen and the top right corner of the touchscreen during start up at auto check number 32.
-The Panelview 550 shows Error 31: This means the Panelview 550 has a stuck cell on the touchscreen, so the touchscreen needs to be repaired.
-If you need to reload the program onto the 2711-T5A2L1: Copy your .PVA file onto your ATA Memory card (2711-NM216). Then enter into the configuration screen as described above and select Memory card. Next select download from Memory Card.
-The Panelview 550 shows Error 32: This is a time clock error and needs to be repaired, before it will function correctly.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A2L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A2L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A2L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A2L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A2L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-T5A2L1
User Input Method: Touchscreen Only
"The Allen Bradley PV 550 5.5 in. Touchscreen units do not have a (F1...F10) Keypad, all commands must to be input using the 5.5 in. Touchscreen. " -DO Supply Tech