The obsolete PanelView 550 Touchscreen is an Allen-Bradley operator interface which provides pixel graphics and a color or monochrome LCD. It communicates with PLC and SLC controllers over DeviceNet, ControlNet, EtherNet/IP, DH-485, DH+, and remote I/O networks. The 2711-T5A3L1 Panelview 550 has a touch-screen input system, and a blue monochrome LCD, with an LED backlight. It has a display dimension of 120 x 60 millimeters (4.75 x 2.38 inches), and its display resolution is 128 x 64, with a 100,000-hour LED back-light standby life. The 2711-T5A3L1 has a replaceable field battery, and a 170-KB runtime application memory, which uses PanelBuilder32 software. It comes with an RS-232 port DH-485 communication, and also supports an ATA memory card. The 2711-T5A3L1 has an input voltage between 18 and 32 Volts DC (24 Volts DC nominal), and a maximum power consumption of 18 Watts (0.75 amps at 24 Volts DC). Weighing 0.93 kilograms (1.48 pounds), the 2711-T5A3L1 has a dimension of 152 x 185 x 82 millimeters (6.0 x 7.28 x 3.20 inches). The 2711-T5A3L1 operates between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit), and can be stored between -20 and 85 degrees Celsius (-4 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit), and its working relative humidity is between 5 and 95% non-condensing at a temperature between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit). It has a shock rating of 30g and a maximum operational vibration up to 2G.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A3L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A3L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A3L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A3L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A3L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-T5A3L1
User Input Method: Touchscreen Only
"The Allen Bradley Panelview 550 Touchscreen HMIs do not have a Keypad, all commands must to be input using the touch. " -DO Supply Tech