The Allen-Bradley 2711-T5A9L1, a part of the PanelView 550 Terminal Series that operates using EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, DH+, Remote I/O, DH-485, RS-232 (DH-485), and RS-232 (DF1) as the communication ports. Moreover, this terminal has a 5.5-inch LCD blue mode monitor, a 256 x 128 display resolution, and a monochrome display type. The 2711-T5A9L1 has an operating temperature range of 0 - 55 °C and it runs on 18-32V DC or 24V DC nominal input voltage.
The 2711-T5A9L1 uses a touchscreen as its input type and it has an actuation of one million presses. It has a RAM of 240 KB which store data, files, applications, and other equivalents. The 2711-T5A9L1 has a smooth navigation using the 2711-ND3 PanelBuilder 32 software which runs on a PC and operates in Basic English to increase the operator’s productivity. This 32-bit software enables direct uploading and downloading of applications from a computer, over the network, or by using a memory card. In line with this, the 2711-T5A9L1 can be operated on a Microsoft Windows 2000, ME, XP, or a Vista operating system design.
The 2711-T5A9L1 has a display area of 120 mm x 60 mm and a 100,000-hour LED backlight life. In addition, it consumes 18 Watts of power, weighs approximately 0.93 kg, and measures approximately 152mm x 185mm x 82mm dimension.
FAQ for 2711-T5A9L1
Question: What kind of operator input does the 2711-T5A9L1 have?
Answer: The 2711-T5A9L1 has a touch screen (24V DC only) as its operator input.
Question: What kind of communication port does the 2711-T5A9L1 contain?
Answer: The 2711-T5A9L1 has a RS-232 communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-T5A9L1 have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T5A9L1 has a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T5A9L1?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-T5A9L1?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-T5A9L1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-T5A9L1
||$790||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T5A9L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T5A9L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T5A9L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 1.02, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 1.03, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 1.06, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 1.07, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 2.00, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 2.01, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 3.00, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 3.01, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 3.13, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 3.14, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 3.30, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 3.40, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 4.00, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 4.10, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 4.20, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 4.41, 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 4.46, and 2711-T5A9L1 FRN 4.48
Reviews for 2711-T5A9L1
User Input Method: Touchscreen Only
"The Panelview 550 5.5 in. Touchscreen HMIs do not have a (F1...F10) Keypad, all commands must to be input using the 5.5 in. Touchscreen. " -DO Supply Tech