The 2711-B6C1 is an Allen-Bradley Panelview 600 terminal that has a 5-inch color display. The user is able to input data using the keypad and touchscreen inputs of the 2711-B6C1. The 2711-B6C1 allows the operator to connect to other devices by using PanelBuilder 32 software and a remote I/O and by using the RS-232 printer communication port with a 2711-NC13 communication cable. This unit also has a memory card port on the back of the unit and can be used with a 2711-NM232.
The 2711-B6C1 is powered using 85-264V AC power. If applicable, this unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL5 for Series C units or 2711-NL3 for Series A or B. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-B6C1 are 6 lbs. and 14 x 11 x 8 in., respectively. The most common Series are: A, B, or C and the most common firmware include versions 1.00-4.48.
The remote I/O terminals of the 2711-B6C1 terminal can connect to a PLC or an SLC 500 controller (via a 1747-SN module) along with the ControlLogix system (via the 1756-DHRIO) within the 1771 remote I/O system. The application files are downloaded or uploaded using PanelBuilder32 software or by using the remote I/O pass-through, or directly via the onboard RS-232 printing device port, which has a PC memory minute card. The 2711-B6C1 also has 240 KB of nonvolatile memory and 170 KB of RAM.
FAQ for 2711-B6C1
Question: How is data transferred in 2711-B6C1?
Answer: 2711-B6C1supports both discrete and block data transferring.
Question: Is the backlight of 2711-B6C1 replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the backlight of 2711-B6C1 is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711-NL5 for Series C units and 2711-NL3 Series A and Series B units.
Question: What is the price of 2711-B6C1?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-B6C1
||$998||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B6C1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B6C1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-B6C1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B6C1-Frn 1.00, 2711-B6C1-Frn 1.07, 2711-B6C1-Frn 3.00, 2711-B6C1-Frn 3.01, 2711-B6C1-Frn 3.02, 2711-B6C1-Frn 3.13, 2711-B6C1-Frn 3.40, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.00, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.01, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.02, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.03, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.04, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.10, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.12, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.13, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.14, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.15, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.20, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.21, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.41, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.43, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.44, 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-B6C1-Frn 4.48