The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C15 is a PanelView 600 Color Terminal.
The discontinued 2711-B6C15 PanelView 600 Color Terminal is an operator terminal that enables the user to interface with their machine. This HMI has a 5 in. Color Display.
This 2711-B6C15 PanelView allows the user to connect using PanelBuilder 32 software and a ControlNet and RS-232 Printer communication port with a 2711-NC13 communication cable(s). The user is able to control the HMI using the Keypad/Touchscreen to input information and data.
This 2711-B6C15 unit is powered using 85-264 Volts AC power. This unit has 240 kilobytes of internal memory.
The approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 6 lbs. and 14 x 11 x 8 in.
The most common 2711-B6C15 Series are: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L and the most common firmware include 1.00-4.48. The ControlNet terminals can connect to a single or multiple controllers on a ControlNet network. They support scheduled and unscheduled access to controller data They also support redundant cabling. The ControlNet terminals support symbolic CIP addressing when communicating to a ControlLogix system. Every terminal features a Network Access port for local access to the ControlNet network. Application files are easily downloaded or uploaded using PanelBuilder32 over the ControlNet link, directly via the on-board RS-232 printer port, or with a PC memory card.
FAQ for 2711-B6C15
Question: What is the operator input for the 2711-B6C15 PanelView 600 Color Terminal?
Answer: The 2711-B6C15 PanelView 600 Color Terminal has both touch screen and keypad operator inputs.
Question: Does the 2711-B6C15 PanelView 600 Color Terminal have built-in communication ports?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-B6C15 has a built in Ethernet communication port.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-B6C15 PanelView 600 Color Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-B6C15 PanelView 600 Color Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-B6C15. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-B6C15
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B6C15
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B6C15 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-B6C15 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B6C15-Frn 1.00, 2711-B6C15-Frn 1.07, 2711-B6C15-Frn 3.00, 2711-B6C15-Frn 3.01, 2711-B6C15-Frn 3.02, 2711-B6C15-Frn 3.13, 2711-B6C15-Frn 3.40, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.00, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.01, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.02, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.03, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.04, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.10, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.12, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.13, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.14, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.15, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.20, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.21, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.41, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.43, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.44, 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.46, and 2711-B6C15-Frn 4.48