Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation manufactures the 2711-B6C20 PanelView terminal as a part of the PanelView 600 product line. It runs on an input power 85 to 264 Volts AC, with a 5-inch color display and the keypad/touchscreen input type. This terminal features RS-232 printer and EtherNet/IP communication port and the Panelbuilder 32 software. It has 240 kilobytes of storage memory with a 2711-NL5 backlight as well as an Ethernet communication cable. This PanelView 600 terminal weighs approximately 6 pounds and it has dimensions of 14 x 11 x 8 inches. Some features of this terminal include functional keys labeled from F1 to F10 which are used to initiate the terminal display functions. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C20 PanelView terminal also comes with the cursor keys that are used to maneuver the cursor through the display list and select the numeric entry objects. Additionally, it has numeric entry keys that the operators use to enter numeric values, negative values, and decimal points, and these keys can also delete digits and as well as stored values.
Other features of the 2711-B6C20 PanelView terminal include a keypad terminal display which aids in executing functions on display objects, including the ON/OFF function. This display has 128 touch cells arranged in 16 columns and 8 rows which help the operators to input commands by touching the screen. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C20 terminal features the RS-232 printer/file transfer port that it uses to connect to a printer on remote DF1, I/O, DH+, EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, or ControlNet network. This port is also essential for connecting to a PC’s RS-232 port when transferring files and data. However, the RS-232 (DH-485) or RS -232(DH -485) terminal ports are not made for transferring files, but for connecting a printer.
FAQ for 2711-B6C20
Question: Is the backlight of 2711-B6C20 replaceable?
Answer: Yes, 2711-B6C20 has a replaceable backlight. The replacement part number is 2711-NL5.
Question: What is the price of 2711-B6C20?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: What communcation does 2711-B6C20 use?
Answer: 2711-B6C20 uses Ethernet communication. This module additionally has a RS-232 printer port.
Repair Services for 2711-B6C20
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B6C20
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B6C20 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-B6C20 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B6C20-Frn 1.00, 2711-B6C20-Frn 1.07, 2711-B6C20-Frn 3.00, 2711-B6C20-Frn 3.01, 2711-B6C20-Frn 3.02, 2711-B6C20-Frn 3.13, 2711-B6C20-Frn 3.40, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.00, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.01, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.02, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.03, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.04, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.10, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.12, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.13, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.14, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.15, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.20, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.21, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.41, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.43, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.44, 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.46, and 2711-B6C20-Frn 4.48