The discontinued Allen Bradley Panelview 600 2711-B6C20L1 is an operator terminal that enables the user to interface with their machine. This HMI has a 5 in. Color Display. This Panelview allows the user to connect using Panelbuilder 32 software and a EtherNet/IP and RS-232 Printer communication port with a Ethernet cable communication cable(s). The user is able to control the HMI using the Keypad/Touchscreen to input information and data. This unit is powered using 18-32 VDC power. This unit has the following internal memory: 240 KB. If applicable this unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL5. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 6 lbs. and 14 x 11 x 8 in. The most common Series are: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L and the most common firmware include 1.00-4.48. EtherNet/IP (Ethernet Industrial Protocol) is an open industrial network that supports real time I/O messaging, as well as message exchange. This network uses off-the-shelf Ethernet communication chips and physical media. The EtherNet/IP screen lets you display and modify some of the EtherNet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal. Other parameters (such as: Gateway Address, DNS Server and Domain Name, and Timeout values) are chosen in the Communication Setup display of the PanelBuilder32 software. These parameters are downloaded with the application.
|Part Number/Catalog No.:||2711-B6C20L1|
|Product Line:||Panelview 600|
|Display Size:||5 in.|
|Communication:||EtherNet/IP and RS-232 Printer|
|Input Power:||18-32 VDC|
|Communication Cable:||Ethernet cable|
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions:||14 x 11 x 8 in|
|Series:||A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L|
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic driver interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic driver interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
||$1176.48||Add to Cart
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures