2711-B6C3 is an Allen Bradley Panelview 600 terminal.
PanelView Standard terminals have displays with pixel graphics capabilities that allow operators control applications. This 2711-B6C3 PanelView has a 5-inch Color active matrix TFT Display. The resolution of the 2711-B6C3 terminal's display is 320 x 234 pixels. Operators are able to control 2711-B6C3 PanelViews using the Keypad/Touchscreen to input information and data. This 2711-B6C3 unit has an internal memory of 240 kilobytes.
This 2711-B6C3 PanelView is powered using 85-264 volts AC power. The maximum DC power consumption of this 2711 PanelView is 34 watts; the maximum AC power consumption is 60 volt-amperes.
This 2711-B6C3 Panelview 600 allows the user to connect using Panelbuilder 32 software and a DH-485 and RS-232 Printer communication port with 1747-UIC communication cables. The DH-485 terminals are capable of point-to-point communication with a single SLC 500 or MicroLogix controller. There is also system communication with multiple processors over the DH-485 network. Application files are easily downloaded or uploaded directly via the DH-485 programming port, through PanelBuilder32 on the DH-485 network, or with a PC memory card.
The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of 2711-B6C3 PanelView are 6 lbs. and 14 x 11 x 8 inches. The most common Series for 2711-B6C3 are: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L and the most common firmware include 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-B6C3
Question: Is the backlight of this PanelView 600 replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the backlight of the 2711-B6C3 PanelView is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711-NL5. Or if it is Ser A or Ser B it is 2711-NL3 backlight.
Question: Is the battery of this 2711-B6C3 PanelView replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the battery of this PanelView 600 terminal is field replaceable.
Question: What software does a PanelView 600 terminal operate on?
Answer: PanelView 600 terminals operate on PanelBuilder 32 software that runs on a personal computer.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-B6C3 PanelView 600 terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-B6C3
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B6C3
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B6C3 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-B6C3 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B6C3-Frn 1.00, 2711-B6C3-Frn 1.07, 2711-B6C3-Frn 3.00, 2711-B6C3-Frn 3.01, 2711-B6C3-Frn 3.02, 2711-B6C3-Frn 3.13, 2711-B6C3-Frn 3.40, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.00, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.01, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.02, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.03, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.04, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.10, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.12, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.13, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.14, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.15, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.20, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.21, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.41, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.43, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.44, 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.46, and 2711-B6C3-Frn 4.48