The 2711-B6C5 is a Panelview terminal that belongs to the Panelview 600 series and that has been designed by Allen-Bradley. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C5 Panelview terminal comes with the option of having either a keypad or a key/touchscreen for its input method. It has a color active matrix TFT screen that measures 4.54 x 3.4 inches and that has a resolution of 320 x 234 pixels. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C5 Panelview terminal is a great option for applications that require constant monitoring, but the terminal does not need to be in the exact location where the process is taking place. It is a cost-effective and inventory-saving alternative for applications that take place in numerous locations. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C5 Panelview terminal comes with a real-time clock that is battery-backed. This clock is critical when the users are sending, receiving, and creating new data related to the process.
The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C5 Panelview terminal has an application memory of 190 Kilobytes in run-time and 240 Kilobytes for application objects, texts, and bitmaps. It works with the PanelBuilder32 software and it can be run on personal computers. When it comes to communications, the Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C5 Panelview terminal is compatible with Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, and other communication nodules. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C5 Panelview terminal has an input voltage range of 18 to 32 Volts DC and a nominal voltage of 24 Volts DC. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C5 Panelview terminal can be stored at a temperature range of -25 to 79 degrees Celsius and it can operate in a temperature range of 0 to 55 degrees Celsius. It operates at a maximum altitude of 2000 meters. This terminal has an approximate shipping weight of 2 kilograms.
FAQ for 2711-B6C5
Question: Is the backlight of 2711-B6C5 replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the backlight of 2711-B6C5 is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711-NL5.
Question: What is the resolution of the display screen?
Answer: The resolution of 2711-B6C5 is 128 x 64 pixels.
Question: What is the price of 2711-B6C5?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-B6C5
||$951||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B6C5
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B6C5 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-B6C5 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B6C5-Frn 1.00, 2711-B6C5-Frn 1.07, 2711-B6C5-Frn 3.00, 2711-B6C5-Frn 3.01, 2711-B6C5-Frn 3.02, 2711-B6C5-Frn 3.13, 2711-B6C5-Frn 3.40, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.00, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.01, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.02, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.03, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.04, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.10, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.12, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.13, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.14, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.15, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.20, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.21, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.41, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.43, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.44, 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.46, and 2711-B6C5-Frn 4.48