The 2711-B6C8 is a discontinued Allen-Bradley PanelView 600 Color Terminal. It is an operator terminal that enables the user to interface with the machine. The 2711-B6C8 terminal's primary function is allowing the user to control machines and oversee applications. This Human-Machine Interface has a 5-inch color display. The 2711-B6C8 PanelView allows the user to build applications with the Panelbuilder 32 software. Additionally, this terminal communicates via the built-in DH+ and RS-232 Printer communication ports, while using a 2711-NC14 communication cable. The user is able to control the Human-Machine Interface using either the keypad or touchscreen to input information and data.
This 2711-B6C8 unit is powered using 85 to 264 Volts of AC power and has 240 KB of internal memory. If you need to replace the backlight, the 2711-B6C8 unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL5. The most common 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal series are Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L, and the most common firmware includes versions 1.00 to 4.48. When you order this 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal from DO Supply, please note the following packaging information: the 2711-B6C8 weighs 6 lbs. and measures 14 x 11 x 8 inches.
FAQ for 2711-B6C8
Question: How can I create applications for my 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: To create applications for your 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal you should use a personal computer with PanelBuilder 32 Software. The software part number for the PanelBuilder 32 is 2711-ND3.
Question: Is there a backlight lamp replacement for the 2711-B6C8?
Answer: Yes, the backlight replacement part number for the 2711-B6C8 terminal is 2711-NL3 or 2711-NL5 for Series C terminals.
Question: What kind of operator input does the 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 terminal is equipped with both keypad and touchscreen operator inputs.
Question: What type of communication port comes with the 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 terminal?
Answer: The 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 terminal has a DH+ communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 terminal have a printer port?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 terminal is equipped with a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 Color Terminal?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Where can I find repair services for my 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 Color Terminal?
Answer: DO Supply offers repair services for the 2711-B6C8 PanelView 600 Color Terminal in addition to a variety of other Allen-Bradley products. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-B6C8
||$949||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B6C8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B6C8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-B6C8 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B6C8-Frn 1.00, 2711-B6C8-Frn 1.07, 2711-B6C8-Frn 3.00, 2711-B6C8-Frn 3.01, 2711-B6C8-Frn 3.02, 2711-B6C8-Frn 3.13, 2711-B6C8-Frn 3.40, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.00, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.01, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.02, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.03, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.04, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.10, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.12, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.13, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.14, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.15, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.20, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.21, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.41, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.43, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.44, 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.46, and 2711-B6C8-Frn 4.48