The discontinued Allen Bradley Panelview 600 2711-K6C10 is an operator terminal that enables the user to interface with their machine. This HMI has a 5 in. Color Display. This Panelview allows the user to connect using Panelbuilder 32 software and a DeviceNet and RS-232 Printer communication port with a 2711-NC14 communication cable(s). The user is able to control the HMI using the Keypad to input information and data. This unit is powered using 85-264 VAC power. This unit has the following internal memory: 240 KB. If applicable this unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL3. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 6 lbs. and 14 x 11 x 8 in. The most common Series are: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L and the most common firmware include 1.00-4.48. The DeviceNet terminals connect and communicate at device level on a DeviceNet link (at 125k, 250k or 500k baud) using server explicit, client explicit, I/O, or listen only messaging. They can connect to PLC, SLC, and ControlLogix controllers on the link. The link uses a DeviceNet Scanner Module. Direct access to data minimizes ladder logic. Application files are easily downloaded or uploaded using PanelBuilder32 through the DeviceNet network, or directly via the on-board RS-232 printer port, or with a PC memory card. The DeviceNet network supports change-of-state, cyclic, polled, and peer-to-peer messaging for more efficient communication. DeviceNet ‘Listen Only’ functionality reduces the amount of network traffic and logic required to provide information to a PanelView. There is enhanced troubleshooting on the DeviceNet network. Terminals communicate with a range of devices on the network. PanelView Standard operator interfaces are certified DeviceNet compliant. This compliance guarantees compatibility with other compliant devices.
FAQ for 2711-K6C10
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic driver interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic driver interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K6C10
||$843||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K6C10
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K6C10 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K6C10 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K6C10-Frn 1.00, 2711-K6C10-Frn 1.07, 2711-K6C10-Frn 3.00, 2711-K6C10-Frn 3.01, 2711-K6C10-Frn 3.02, 2711-K6C10-Frn 3.13, 2711-K6C10-Frn 3.40, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.00, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.01, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.02, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.03, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.04, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.10, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.12, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.13, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.14, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.15, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.20, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.21, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.41, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.43, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.44, 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.46, and 2711-K6C10-Frn 4.48