The 2711-K6C2 display panel is a PanelView 600 series display panel manufactured by Allen-Bradley. The display helps the users to connect to a machine by using the PanelBuilder software. A DH-485 communication port can be used along with a 1747-UIC communication cable. The display terminal lets users monitor, control, and view status information graphically. These terminals also offer the open-platform flexibility of the Windows CE operating system. The 2711-K6C2 display panel has a color display which is 5 inches wide and has a resolution of 320 x 240. The display panel is powered with AC power in the range of 85 to 264 Volts AC. The display terminal has an internal memory size of 240 KB. The display panel weighs 6 pounds and it has dimensions of 14 x 11 x 8 inches. The color display has a touchscreen panel which is very responsive to touches. The display panel supports firmware versions between 1.00 and 4.48. The processor speed of the display has been increased from 350 MHz to 1 GHz. The display panel has increased illumination compared to previous versions.
The 2711-K6C2 display panel supports remote connectivity. Both VNC and FTP are supported by the display for remote connectivity. The backlight of the display panel has a field replaceable backlight rated at 50,000 hours of half-life if the display panel is maintained at 25 degrees Celsius. The display can take up to 1 million touches by using 128 built-in cells. The integrated keypad in the display is a stainless-steel domed membrane with navigation, function, and power keys that can take 2 million presses. The 2711-K6C2 display panel has 10 function keys that are used for different commonly-used functions. The battery used this display panel variant is field-replaceable. The display comes with 190 KB of application runtime memory and 240 KB of non-volatile memory for application objects and text and bitmaps. The display panel does not support an ATA memory card.
FAQ for 2711-K6C2
Question: Does 2711-K6C2 have a replaceable internal backlight?
Answer: Yes, 2711-K6C2 has a replaceable internal backlight. The replacement part number is 2711-NL3.
Question: What are the communication ports of 2711-K6C2?
Answer: 2711-K6C2 has a DH-485 communication port.
Question: What is the price of 2711-K6C2?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-K6C2
||$1290||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K6C2
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K6C2 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K6C2 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K6C2-Frn 1.00, 2711-K6C2-Frn 1.07, 2711-K6C2-Frn 3.00, 2711-K6C2-Frn 3.01, 2711-K6C2-Frn 3.02, 2711-K6C2-Frn 3.13, 2711-K6C2-Frn 3.40, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.00, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.01, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.02, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.03, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.04, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.10, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.12, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.13, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.14, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.15, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.20, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.21, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.41, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.43, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.44, 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.46, and 2711-K6C2-Frn 4.48