The 2711-K6C3L1 is part of the discontinued PanelView 600 line of terminals made by Allen-Bradley. The terminal creates an interface that enables interaction between the user and the machine. Using the second degree of IEC-1131-2 pollution protection is recommended to keep the internal circuitry safe. If the terminal is in an enclosure full of gases with combustion temperatures over 2750 Fahrenheit (or 1350 Celsius), then the internal circuitry will be destroyed. The color HMI display screen is 5 inches (12.5 centimeters) in dimension. The terminal also has a network connection of communication that utilizes a PanelBuilder 32 software. The 2711-K6C3L1’s touchscreen has a keypad for data and information. It runs on power between 18 and 32 Volts DC. The internal storage capacity is 240 KB, and the memory unit has a replaceable backlight. The terminal weighs 6 pounds (2.7 kilograms) and has a dimension of 14 inches (35 centimeters) by 11 inches (27.5 centimeters) by 8 inches (20 centimeters). Its firmware’s serial numbers range between 1.00 and 4.48. An SLC 500 or MicroLogix controller enables information and data exchange along the conduit for two-way communication. The DH-485 network protocol also allows communication between the processors. The availability of a direct data table on the DH-485 network makes extra ladder logic redundant. The programmable port allows the user to upload and download apps and files using either a memory card or PanelBuilder 32 software.
FAQ for 2711-K6C3L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic driver interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic driver interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K6C3L1
||$1290||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K6C3L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K6C3L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K6C3L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-K6C3L1-Frn 4.48