The Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation 2711-K6C8 terminal is a PanelView 600 terminal that can be installed in all compatible applications that require a device to provide visibility to the application processes and current status updates and to display the variables of different activities. It has been designed by Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation. The Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 terminal comes with a keypad that includes 10 keys that can be used to enter function commands and data to the terminal. It has a color display of 5 inches and it also provides communication ports in order to perform different kinds of data transfers. It comes with a DH+ communication port that includes an RS-232 printer port and a non-volatile memory capacity of 240 Kilobytes all along with a RAM capacity of 170 kilobytes.
The Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 terminal is able to be installed in an environment with a minimum and maximum temperature of 0 to 50 degrees Celsius, respectively. It comes with heat dissipation of 32 Watts and it can withstand a relative humidity range of 5 to 95% without condensation at the specified temperature range. This terminal can operate at a maximum altitude of 2000 meters. The Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 terminal has a power consumption of 25 Watts maximum. The software used by this PanelView terminal is the PanelBuilder32 software. This software can also be used and monitored in any computer. This terminal needs to be properly installed and configured in order to perform excellent data transfers that help to improve the operation process and prevent any kind of failures. The product weighs 3.55 pounds and measures 7.55 x 11.4 inches.
FAQ for 2711-K6C8
Question: How much RAM is on the 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: The 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal has 170 kilobytes of RAM in addition to 240 kilobytes of nonvolatile memory.
Question: How does the 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal communicate with PLC and SLC controllers?
Answer: The 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal communicates via a DH+ communication port. Additionally, this terminal is equipped with an RS-232 print port.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-K6C8 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-K6C8. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-K6C8
||$999||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K6C8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K6C8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K6C8 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K6C8-Frn 1.00, 2711-K6C8-Frn 1.07, 2711-K6C8-Frn 3.00, 2711-K6C8-Frn 3.01, 2711-K6C8-Frn 3.02, 2711-K6C8-Frn 3.13, 2711-K6C8-Frn 3.40, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.00, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.01, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.02, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.03, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.04, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.10, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.12, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.13, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.14, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.15, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.20, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.21, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.41, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.43, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.44, 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.46, and 2711-K6C8-Frn 4.48