The 2711-K6C9 terminal is a PanelView terminal with a keyboard that belongs to the 600 subseries of the PanelView series of terminals made by Allen-Bradley. This terminal helps to improve productivity since the users will be able to check application variables and send and receive information in real-time. This terminal includes the use of alarms, real-time clocks, memory cards, and universal programming languages. The Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C9 PanelView terminal comes with a keyboard that includes 10 keys with 2 million presses. This terminal features an RS-232 (DH-485) communication and an RS-232 printer port. It includes a flash memory capacity of 170 Kilobytes and a non-volatile memory capacity of 240 Kilobytes. This memory can be increased by adding compatible memory accessories from the Allen-Bradley catalog. The RS-232 printer point can communicate at speeds from 1,200 to 19,200 Kilobytes per second.
The Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C9 PanelView terminal with a keyboard comes with a 5-inch color screen that enables the operators to visualize the status of the whole application process. The type of screen is specifically a color active-matrix TFT with dimensions of 4.54 by 3.4 inches. It has a resolution of 320 per 234 pixels and a backlight with a lifespan of 50,000 hours at 25 degrees Celsius. The keypad of this terminal is manufactured in stainless steel, and it contains a domed membrane and different function keys. The 2711-K6C9 terminal operates with an input voltage range of 85 to 264 Volts AC or 18 to 32 Volts DC and it has a power consumption of 1.9 Amps at 24 Volts DC and 60 Volts AC maximum. It has a weight of 4.4 pounds.
FAQ for 2711-K6C9
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic driver interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic driver interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K6C9
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K6C9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K6C9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K6C9 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K6C9-Frn 1.00, 2711-K6C9-Frn 1.07, 2711-K6C9-Frn 3.00, 2711-K6C9-Frn 3.01, 2711-K6C9-Frn 3.02, 2711-K6C9-Frn 3.13, 2711-K6C9-Frn 3.40, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.00, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.01, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.02, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.03, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.04, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.10, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.12, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.13, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.14, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.15, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.20, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.21, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.41, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.43, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.44, 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.46, and 2711-K6C9-Frn 4.48