The 2711-K6C9L1 terminal is a touchscreen PanelView terminal that has been designed by Allen-Bradley in the 600 PanelView series. Unlike other terminal models, this unit features a touchscreen that enables it to be controlled in a different way than terminals with keyboards. A touchscreen is somewhat more fragile than a keyboard and it is recommended to use it with gloves or a stylus in order to protect the touchscreen. The operators need to be careful when introducing new data through the touchscreen of the PanelView terminal. The Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C9L1 touchscreen PanelView terminal is able to be installed in environments with a temperature range between 0 and 50 degrees Celsius, it is recommended to install it in a place where it will not be exposed to ultraviolet rays and weather conditions in order to extend its life and protect it from possible external threats.
It is recommended to install the Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C9L1 terminal in a place with a relative humidity level of 5 to 95% without condensation and at an altitude no higher than 2000 meters above sea level. The Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C9L1 touchscreen PanelView terminal operates with AC and DC input voltages of 85 to 264 Volts AC and 18 to 32 Volts DC. This unit also works with a frequency of 50 to 60 Hertz and a frequency tolerance of 47 to 63 Hertz. This unit has a power consumption of 1.9 Amps at 24 Volts DC and at 60 Volts AC. The Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C9L1 touchscreen PanelView terminal operates with PanelBuilder 32 software that supports the whole series and at the same time, it performs conversion functions and it reuses existing applications. It can be run with the Microsoft Windows 2000, ME, XP or Vista operating system and it can program different devices.
FAQ for 2711-K6C9L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic driver interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic driver interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K6C9L1
||$941||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K6C9L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K6C9L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K6C9L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-K6C9L1-Frn 4.48