The 2711-T6C16L1 terminal is another PanelView terminal made by Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation. The 2711-T6C16L1 terminal features a resistive touchscreen and 5-inch color display with a convenient flat panel design. The terminal is very popular because of its passive matrix display with a CCFL (cold-cathode fluorescent lamps) replaceable backlight. The terminal has a resolution of 320 x 234 pixels and a display area of 4.54 x 3.4 inches. Besides, the touchscreen of the terminal occupies 128 touch cells in 16 columns x 8 rows that help to initiate the function of the displayed keys such as ON/OFF push buttons and function keys. The size of the touch cells is 20 x 29 pixels per cell. The estimated weight of this product is 1.0 kilograms or 2.3 Pounds and it has dimensions of 6.00 x 7.28 x 3.80 inches. The cut-out dimensions of the 2711-T6C16L1 terminal are 6.0 inches x 7.28 inches.
The high-performance 2711-T6C16L1 electrical terminal operates at a temperature range of 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. The storage temperature range for the terminal is -13 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit. Other environmental specifications include 5 to 95% relative humidity at 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat dissipation is rated at 17 Watts and 577 BTU per hour. This high-performance terminal also has 2 G of operating vibration at up to 2,000 Hertz. The terminal is provided with DC power only. The power supply ratings are 18 to 32 Volts DC (24 Volts DC nominal) voltage and it has a maximum power consumption capacity of 1.4 Amps at 24 Volts DC and 34 Watts. The 2711-T6C16L1 terminal is protected by a NEMA Type 12/13 and 4x, IP65, or IP54 enclosure, and it weighs 4.4 Pounds. The fault status of the terminal indicates hardware or firmware faults. The device includes the terminal memory of 240 KB and with 170 KB of RAM as well. In addition, the device features communication ports for single as well as multiple communication formats. The RS-232 (DF1) port helps to connect with multiple controllers such as a PLC or MicroLogix controller and SLC controller, which is an Allen-Bradley point-to-point DF1 network connection. The DF1 is an exclusive master and slave protocol that helps to transfer data or information over a serial data communications system.
FAQ for 2711-T6C16L1
Question: Is the backlight of 2711-T6C16L1 replaceable?
Answer: No, the 2711-T6C16L1 Ser A does not have a replaceable backlight.
Question: What are the commication ports of 2711-T6C16L1?
Answer: The communcation ports of the 2711-T6C16L1 are RS-232 (DF1) and a RS-232 printer ports.
Question: What is the price of 2711-T6C16L1?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-T6C16L1
||$1955||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T6C16L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T6C16L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T6C16L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-T6C16L1-Frn 4.48