The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C1L1 module is a human-machine interface module that enables users to review and revise application processes and at the same time check all the application’s particularities. This module belongs to the PanelView 600 series by Allen-Bradley (a Rockwell Automation Company). Panelview modules are widely used in application processes that require constant monitoring of the status and condition of the different equipment involved and connected to this network. The Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation 2711-T6C1L1 human-machine interface module needs to be installed in a clean environment where will not be in contact with harsh weather conditions and ultraviolet rays that could diminish its life. It can withstand a temperature range of 0 to 50 degrees Celsius, a relative humidity range of 5 to 95% and a maximum altitude of 2000 meters.
It is important to note that the Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation 2711-T6C1L1 human-machine interface module comes with different ports in order to perform data transfer between different units and it needs to be installed and programmed properly. The use of human-machine interface modules in different parts of the process help the supervisors improve their applications. It is also important to recall that this device comes with a real-time clock and alarms that indicate whether there has been a failure in the process or whether an error is about to occur. The Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation 2711-T6C1L1 human-machine interface module comes with a touchscreen that makes the input data mechanism easy. This touchscreen makes the device more fragile, but at the same time, the process of modifying and entering data will be easier.
FAQ for 2711-T6C1L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic driver interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic driver interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-T6C1L1
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T6C1L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T6C1L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T6C1L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-T6C1L1-Frn 4.48