The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C2L1 terminal is a touchscreen terminal that is involved in the supervision of different industrial application processes. This tool enables the users to operate efficiently, and this diminishes travel inventory and expenses. It has been manufactured and designed by Allen-Bradley. The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C2L1 touchscreen terminal can be placed wherever it is needed in a machine system and it provides quick status updates about the current status of the application process. It also indicates whether there is a problem or fault in the application that needs to be solved and it shows the most important variables of the process according to its programming. The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C2L1 touchscreen terminal operates with an AC voltage range of 85 to 264 Volts AC and a DC voltage range of 18 to 32 Volts DC. Both of them have different power consumption values and it operates with a frequency range of 50 to 60 Hertz. This frequency has a tolerance range of 47 to 63 Hertz.
It is important to know all the particularities of the proper installation process when installing the Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C2L1 terminal. It should not be mounted in an external environment where ultraviolet rays could damage or reduce the life of its touchscreen. This touchscreen should be operated with a stylus or with a glove, and the users need to be careful not to scratch the screen through the use of sharp objects. This is a 5-inch touchscreen. The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C2L1 touchscreen terminal is able to withstand a maximum temperature of 50 degrees Celsius. It comes with a communication port and it also includes a series of alarms that indicate different kinds of machine status updates or errors. This terminal has a weight of 2 pounds and dimensions of 6 x 7.28 inches. The 2711-T6C2L1 comes in series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L, and it has firmware FRN 1.00 to 4.48.
FAQ for 2711-T6C2L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic driver interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic driver interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-T6C2L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T6C2L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T6C2L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T6C2L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-T6C2L1-Frn 4.48