The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C3L1 is an HMI panel belonging to the Panelview 600 terminal series. The terminal utilizes a touchscreen keypad to exchange data and information between the user and the machine. The color display screen has a diagonal measurement of 5 inches with an approximate shipping weight of 4 pounds and dimensions of 14 x 11 x 8 inches. This Panelview allows the user to connect using PanelBuilder 32 software and a DH-485 and RS-232 Printer communication port with a 1747-UIC communication cable or cables. The touchscreen’s function keys range from F1 to F10; a direct current (Volts DC) between 18 and 32 Volts powers the whole system. This unit has 240 KB of internal memory storage; if replacement is necessary, the backlight replacement part corresponds to the number 2711-NL3. The most common Series are A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L and the most common firmware include 1.00 up to 4.48.
DH-485 terminals are capable of point-to-point communication with a single SLC 500 or MicroLogix controller. There is also system communication with multiple processors over the DH-485 network. Direct data table access via the DH-485 minimizes the need for additional ladder logic. Application files are easily downloaded or uploaded directly via the DH-485 programming port, through PanelBuilder32 on the DH-485 network, or with a PC memory card.
FAQ for 2711-T6C3L1
Question: What type of input does this module have?
Answer: The 2711-T6C3L1 has a touchscreen input type.
Question: What is the part number of this module’s communication cable?
Answer: The 2711-T6C3L1 uses the 1747-UIC communication cable.
Question: Is this module’s backlight replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T6C3L1 has a replaceable backlight with the part number 2711-NL3.
Question: What are the most common firmware used with this module?
Answer: The 2711-T6C3L1 is generally equipped with firmware revisions between 1.00 and 4.48
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T6C3L1 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: Where can I send the 2711-T6C3L1 to be repaired?
Answer: DO Supply, Inc. offers a variety of repair services for the 2711-T6C3L1.
Repair Services for 2711-T6C3L1
||$1959||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T6C3L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T6C3L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T6C3L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-T6C3L1-Frn 4.48