The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C8L1 is a standard series 600 PanelView operator terminal that enables the user to interface with their machine. This 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView allows the user to build applications with the PanelBuilder 32 software, which can also run on a personal computer. Additionally, this terminal communicates via the built-in DH+ and RS-232 Printer communication ports by way of a 2711-NC13 communication cable.
The display of the touchscreen utilizes a TFT screen with an active color matrix. The display screen is 4.54 inches wide and 3.4 inches thick. Its pixel dimensions are either 320x234 or 320x240. An 18-32 volt source of direct current (DC) powers the Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C8L1 unit. The storage capacity of the unit is 240 KB. In addition, the terminal weighs approximately 4 pounds, and its dimensions are 14x11x8 inches.
The terminal utilizes a battery whose half-life at room temperature (250C) is 50,000 hours. The operator inputs values through the keypad with function keys ranging from F1 to F10. A built-in clock is embedded into the battery and keeps track in real time, capturing crucial data. The battery can be replaced in the field.
FAQ for 2711-T6C8L1
Question: What kind of operator input does a 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal have?
Answer: A 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal has a touch screen (24V DC only) operator input.
Question: What type of communication port does a 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal has a DH+ communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal does have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-T6C8L1 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-T6C8L1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-T6C8L1
||$945||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T6C8L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T6C8L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T6C8L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-T6C8L1-Frn 4.48