The Allen-Bradley 2711-K9A1 is a 9-inch keypad input HMI for displaying and monitoring information and executing applications in the logic controller. It is an AC PV900M that is part of the Bulletin 2711 PanelView 900 Standard Operator Terminal series. It comes with a Remote I/O Communication Port that connects to a sub-scanner or a scanner on an RIO network. The RIO parameters are set up initially via an out-of-the-box screen at first powerup. And once an application has been downloaded, this screen will be erased.
The PanelView 2711-K9A1 Operator Interface also features an RS-232 Printer Port that communicates with printers supporting the IBM enhanced character set. Settings are retained between power cycles. This port also allows connection with the RS-232 port of a computer for transferring application files. To develop these applications for the PanelView terminal, a Windows program – the PanelBuilder32 software is required.
The 2711-K9A1 Terminal comes with a durable AC gas plasma monochrome display with a 640 x 400-pixel screen. To the right is the 14-button input keypad containing the numeric 0-9, minus, decimal point, enter, and backspace keys. The 2711-K9A1 also has user-defined function keys from F1 to F16 and a set of cursor keys. It requires a 120 V AC input power source. The 2711-K9A1 has a supply voltage ranging between 85 and 264V AC at 47-63 Hz with a maximum power consumption peaking at 110 VA.
FAQ for 2711-K9A1
Question: What kind of operator input does the 2711-K9A1 contain?
Answer: The 2711-K9A2 has a keypad as its operator input.
Question: What kind of communication port does the 2711-K9A1 have?
Answer: The 2711-K9A1 has an RIO communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-K9A1 have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K9A1 does have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K9A1 Allen Bradley PanelView 900 Standard Operator Terminal?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-K9A1 Allen Bradley PanelView 900 Standard Operator Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-K9A1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-K9A1
||$751||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9A1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9A1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K9A1/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K9A1/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K9A1/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K9A1/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K9A1/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K9A1/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K9A1/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K9A1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9A1-FRN 1.00, 2711-K9A1-FRN 1.03, 2711-K9A1-FRN 1.07, 2711-K9A1-FRN 2.00, 2711-K9A1-FRN 2.01, 2711-K9A1-FRN 2.02, 2711-K9A1-FRN 2.03, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.00, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.01, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.02, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.03, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.13, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.15, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.30, 2711-K9A1-FRN 3.40, 2711-K9A1-FRN 4.00, 2711-K9A1-FRN 4.10, 2711-K9A1-FRN 4.20, 2711-K9A1-FRN 4.41, 2711-K9A1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9A1-FRN 4.48