Repair Services for 2711-K9A10L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most PanelviewsRepairCapabilities:
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9A10L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9A10L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9A10L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 1.00, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 1.03, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 1.07, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 2.00, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 2.01, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 2.02, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 2.03, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.00, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.01, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.02, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.03, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.13, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.15, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.30, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 3.40, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 4.00, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 4.10, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 4.20, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 4.41, 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9A10L1-FRN 4.48