The Allen-Bradley 2711-K9A2 is a member of the Bulletin 2711 PanelView 900 series of operator terminals. It is a configurable human-machine interface for displaying, monitoring, and controlling an industrial system’s status information. Its 9-inch monochrome durable AC plasma display has a 640 x 400-pixel resolution for easy viewing. Its keypad can be used with gloved or bare fingers.
The 2711-K9A2 Monochrome Keypad Terminal runs applications that are developed on a computer using the PanelBuilder32 software. These applications are composed of a logical arrangement of screens with data entry objects, control lists, and indicators that stand in for a control panel. A memory card can be used for storing PanelView applications and can be accessed using the terminal. For font files and other applications that need to be permanently installed, the memory card retainer can be used.
The 2711-K9A2 is an AC-rated PanelView Terminal. It has 120V AC input power with a supply voltage ranging between 85 and 264V AC at 47-63 Hz. The maximum power consumption peaks at 110 VA. The 2711-K9A2 Operator Interface features a DH-485 communication port. Thus, the device allows connectivity with an SLC controller, a DH-485 network, a MicroLogix controller, or a Wallmount Power Supply.
This discontinued Panelview allows the user to interface with other machines using PanelBuilder 32 software and a DH-485 communication port with a 1747-UIC communication cable. It has an internal memory of 1008KB and its backlight is not replaceable. Its approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 8 lbs. and 18 x 14 x 8 inches, respectively. The most common series are Series A, B, C, D, E, and F and the most common firmware include versions 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-K9A2
Question: What kind of operator input does the 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal has a keypad as an operator input.
Question: What kind of communication port does the 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal has a DH-485 communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: No, the 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal does not have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-K9A2 PanelView 900 Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-K9A2. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-K9A2
||$1235||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9A2
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9A2 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-K9A2/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-K9A2/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-K9A2/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-K9A2/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-K9A2/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-K9A2/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-K9A2/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-K9A2 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 1.00, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 1.03, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 1.07, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 2.00, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 2.01, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 2.02, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 2.03, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.00, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.01, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.02, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.03, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.13, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.15, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.30, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 3.40, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 4.00, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 4.10, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 4.20, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 4.41, 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9A2-2711K9A2FRN 4.48