The 2711-K9C1 PanelView 900 by Allen-Bradley is a human-machine interface device with an AC input rating of 110VA, and an input voltage of 85 to 264 Volts AC at 47 to 63 Hertz. It makes controlling and monitoring the machine function easy with its keypads and display screen. It displays information to users graphically through the 9-inch color screen with a 640 x 480 pixels resolution and 171 x 130 millimeters (6.73 x 5.12 inches) display dimensions. The display screen has a Cold Cathode Fluorescent (CCF) backlight and it uses colored indicator lights to display the COMM and FAULT status of the machine. The user can input application information through the keypad with its 16 function keys for initiating display functions and navigational cursor keys for selecting and changing the modes displayed on the screen.
The 2711-K9C1 also uses the numerical keys for numerical and decimal user’s inputs. Connections to the PLC, Logix Controller, and a computer is achieved via a direct link through the RS-232 communication port. The 2711-K9C1 is programmed using the PanelBuilt32 software, which is Windows compatible, and user information is stored in the 1008-KB flash memory. It supports an external memory card slot and can print out information through the RS-232 printer port. The 2711-K9C1 has an operational temperature range between 0 and 50 degrees Celsius (32 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit) and 95% non-condensing relative humidity limit. It can withstand an operational shock rate of 15G and a vibration of 1G at 2,000 Hertz. It weighs 3.18 kilograms (7.0 pounds) and has total dimensions of 249 x 406 x 112 millimeters (9.80 x 15.97 x 4.40 inches).
FAQ for 2711-K9C1
Question: What kind of operator input does the 2711-K9C1 have?
Answer: The 2711-K9C1 has a keypad operator input.
Question: What type of Communication Port does the 2711-K9C1 contain?
Answer: The 2711-K9C1 has an RIO Communication Port.
Question: Does the 2711-K9C1 have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K9C1 does have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K9C1 Allen Bradley PanelView 900 Standard Operator Terminal?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-K9C1 Allen Bradley PanelView 900 Standard Operator Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-K9C1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-K9C1
||$947||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9C1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9C1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9C1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9C1-FRN 1.00, 2711-K9C1-FRN 1.03, 2711-K9C1-FRN 1.07, 2711-K9C1-FRN 2.00, 2711-K9C1-FRN 2.01, 2711-K9C1-FRN 2.02, 2711-K9C1-FRN 2.03, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.00, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.01, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.02, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.03, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.13, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.15, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.30, 2711-K9C1-FRN 3.40, 2711-K9C1-FRN 4.00, 2711-K9C1-FRN 4.10, 2711-K9C1-FRN 4.20, 2711-K9C1-FRN 4.41, 2711-K9C1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9C1-FRN 4.48