The 2711-K9C15 PanelView 900 terminal is an operator interface device in the PanelView 900 family which provides an interface with the machine and enables machine control and monitoring of application processes. It is an HMI device with a capacity to display the machine status to users through the 9-inch color display screen, with a resolution of 640 by 480 pixels, and a display dimension of 6.73 x 5.12 inches. Users can also monitor the machine function through the green and red indicator lights on the 2711-K9C15, which indicate the COMM and FAULT status. Information is entered and managed through the specialized keypad with a navigational cursor key for selecting modes on the display screen and numerical keys to enter numerical and decimal parameters. It also uses the function keys F1 to F16 for initiating display functions.
The 2711-K9C15 has a cache memory capacity of 1008 KB and an external memory card slot for expandable memory capability. Users can program application parameters through the PanelBuilder32 Software. The 2711-K9C15 uses the RS-232 communication and printer port for connecting to a printer, a PLC, and a computer. The RS-232 port allows for the smooth transmission of files. The 2711-K9C15 has an AC input voltage of 85 to 264 Volts AC and its maximum power rating is 110 Volts AC at 47 to 63 Hertz. It has a NEMA Type 12/13 and 4X rated enclosure and a designated T4 temperature code with a dissipated power of 39W at 133 BTU/Hour thermal dissipation. The 2711-K9C15 has approximate dimensions of 249 x 406 x 112 millimeters (9.80 x 15.97 x 4.40 inches) and it weighs 3.18 kilograms (7.0 pounds).
FAQ for 2711-K9C15
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K9C15
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9C15
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9C15 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9C15 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 1.00, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 1.03, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 1.07, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 2.00, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 2.01, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 2.02, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 2.03, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.00, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.01, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.02, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.03, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.13, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.15, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.30, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 3.40, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 4.00, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 4.10, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 4.20, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 4.41, 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9C15-2711K9C15FRN 4.48