The 2711-K9C15L1 PanelView 900 terminal is an electronic HMI device by Allen-Bradley and a member of the PanelView 900 series which grants users a convenient interface with machines and controls the machine’s application processes. The 2711-K9C15L1 is a DC interface device with the ability to display appliance status via the 9-inch color LCD with a resolution of 640 by 480 pixels and dimensions of 171 x 130 millimeters (6.73 x 5.12 inches). It also allows users to manage the machine status through the color indicator lights. Users can enter useful information and settings via a unique keypad with navigational cursor key functions for selecting options on the display screen, and the F1 to F16 function keys for initiating functions on the display screen. The numerical keys allow for input of numerical and decimal settings.
The 2711-K9C15L1 uses an internal flash memory of 1008 KB for storing the user’s settings and applications, and it supports an external SD card slot. Users can program application settings using the Windows compatible PanelBuilder32 Software. It uses the RS-232 communication port for establishing a connection with a PLC and other external devices. Additionally, the RS-232 printer port allows for connection to a printer and for file transfer. The 2711-K9C15L1 has an input nominal voltage of 24 Volts DC, with an 18 to 32 Volts DC voltage range. It has a power rating of 50W at 2.1 Amps and a thermal dissipation of 133 BTU per hour. It weighs approximately 3.18 kilograms (7.0 pounds) and it has a dimension of 249 x 406 x 112 millimeters (9.80 x 15.97 x 4.40 inches).
FAQ for 2711-K9C15L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K9C15L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9C15L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9C15L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9C15L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 1.00, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 1.03, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 1.07, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 2.00, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 2.01, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 2.02, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 2.03, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.00, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.01, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.02, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.03, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.13, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.15, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.30, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 3.40, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 4.00, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 4.10, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 4.20, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 4.41, 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9C15L1-FRN 4.48