The 2711-K9C16 PanelView 900 by Allen-Bradley provides users with an easy and convenient interface and control over machines and application processes. Users can easily input and set application parameters via the sixteen function keys (F1 to F16), the functional navigational cursor keys, and the numerical keypads that are user-defined. Information is displayed graphically via the 9-inch color transistor display with a 640 by 480 resolution and a display dimension of 171 x 130 millimeters (6.73 x 5.12 inches). The 2711-K9C16 uses the PanelBuilder32 Windows software for programming user applications and it has 1008 KB of flash memory for storing default settings.
Users can program applications through a computer via the RS-232 communication port and connect to a LogixController and other Programmable Logic Controllers. The 2711-K9C16 has a power rating of 110VA and an input voltage range between 85 and 264 Volts AC. It has an operational temperature bracket between 0 and 50 degrees Celsius (32 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit) and a T4 temperature code. It has a thermal dissipation of 133 BTU/hour with a power dissipation of 39W and a 5 to 95% non-condensing relative humidity range in an enclosure rated NEMA Type 12/13, and 4X (Indoor use only). When operational, the 2711-K9C16 can sustain a maximum shock rate of 15G and a maximum vibration of 1G at 2000 Hertz limits. The 2711-K9C16 PanelView 900 weighs approximately 3.18 kilograms (7.0 pounds) and it measures 249 x 406 x 112 millimeters (9.80 x 15.97 x 4.40 inches).
FAQ for 2711-K9C16
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K9C16
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9C16
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9C16 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9C16 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 1.00, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 1.03, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 1.07, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 2.00, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 2.01, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 2.02, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 2.03, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.00, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.01, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.02, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.03, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.13, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.15, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.30, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 3.40, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 4.00, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 4.10, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 4.20, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 4.41, 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9C16-2711K9C16FRN 4.48