The 2711-K9C16L1 PanelView 900 terminal by Allen-Bradley allows users to manage machine functions via the F1 to F16 function keys, use it for initiating functions on the display terminal, and the navigational cursor keys for selecting the listed object on the display screen. It also uses numerical keys for entering numbers and decimal parameters. Additionally, the 2711-K9C16L1 has color indicator lights (red indicating fault status, and green indicating CMM status) to show operational mode and status. Users can view the machine status via the color active matrix, thin-film display. The 2711-K9C16L1 has an internal flash memory of 1008 KB and it uses the PanelBuilder32 software for programming user’s applications.
Connection to the MicroLogix Controller and PLCs is achieved through the RS-232 communication port, which also allows for easy linking with a PC. The 2711-K9C16L1 can also connect to a printer via the RS-232 Printer and file transfer port, and like most members in the PanelView 900 series, supports an external memory card slot. The 2711-K9C16L1 PanelView 900 is a DC operator interface device with an input voltage ranging between 18 and 32 Volts DC and a maximum power output of 50W at 2/1 Amps and 24 Volts DC nominal voltage. The 2711-K9C16L1 has a thermal dissipation of 133 BTU per hour and a power dissipation of 39W. It has a T4 temperature code and meets the NEMA Type 12/13 and 4X indoor enclosure rating standards. It has an operating temperature between 0 and 50 degrees Celsius (32 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit) and a maximum functional relative humidity limit of 95% without condensation. The 2711-K9C16L1 has total dimensions of 249 x 406 x 112 millimeters (9.80 x 15.97 x 4.40 inches) and it weighs 3.18 kilograms (7.0 pounds).
FAQ for 2711-K9C16L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K9C16L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9C16L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9C16L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9C16L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 1.00, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 1.03, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 1.07, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 2.00, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 2.01, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 2.02, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 2.03, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.00, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.01, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.02, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.03, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.13, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.15, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.30, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 3.40, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 4.00, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 4.10, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 4.20, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 4.41, 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9C16L1-FRN 4.48