The 2711-K9C1L1 PanelView 900 terminal by Allen-Bradley is a DC operator interface device that allows for complete control of a machine’s mode and status and it can also monitor the application process. The machine’s status is displayed on the thin-film color active matrix, 9-inch screen with a resolution of 640 by 480 pixels. The 2711-K9C1L1 has a Cold Cathode Fluorescence (CCF) backlight and it supports an application flash memory of 1008 KB. Users can directly control and monitor the machine’s mode and function through the F1-F16 function, the cursor, and the numerical keys.
The 2711-K9C1L1 has a connection terminal for connecting to an external DC power supply. It has a DC voltage range of 18 to 32 Volts DC and a nominal DC voltage of 24 Volts. It has a maximum power rating of 50W at 2.1 Amps and 24 Volts DC. The user’s application parameters are programmed using the PanelBuilder32 software via a PC and transferred through the RS-232 communication port. The RS-232 port is also used for direct connection to a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), the MicroLogix Controller, and a printer. The 2711-K9C1L1 weighs approximately 3.18 kilograms (7.0 pounds), and it has dimensions of 249 x 406 x 112 millimeters (9.80 x 15.97 x 4.40 inches). It has a functional temperature limit between 32 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit and a non-condensing relative humidity of 5 to 95%. It can sustain a maximum operational shock rate of 15G, and a vibration of 1G at 2,000 Hertz.
FAQ for 2711-K9C1L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-K9C1L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9C1L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9C1L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9C1L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 1.00, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 1.03, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 1.07, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 2.00, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 2.01, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 2.02, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 2.03, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.00, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.01, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.02, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.03, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.13, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.15, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.30, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 3.40, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 4.00, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 4.10, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 4.20, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 4.41, 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9C1L1-FRN 4.48